Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on September 21, 2011, 02:38:04 PM
Thin enough?



Oh [censored]! Now that is sexy and perfect weight. I can't complain at all now, and I'm more than happy with this.

Don't forget the belt ;o

EDIT: Oh damn you gave him better hands.. I just noticed that. Very impressive man. Knowing how Ninja Dog's Lucario's hands are, and you turning them into this, it's an outstanding job.

this kid buu looks sooooooo much better. i almost replaced your kid buu with something else, but now that your revamping him i wont.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


If anyone will let me, I will make recolors. I'm thinking.

Evil Buu
Chocolate Kid Buu
Golden Kid Buu
Peppermint Kid Buu
Grape Kid Buu

What do you think?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I also want to make the Ultimate Evil Kid Buu recolor I have in my vault and maybe a DBZ BT 3 recolor(Kid Buu's 2nd color).

...I was just thinking, BY, do you keep PSD, or equivalent file types of the textures?

I'm asking cause it would make recoloring much more higher quality if the layers are separated, making modifying the shading easier.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 21, 2011, 09:33:30 PM
...I was just thinking, BY, do you keep PSD, or equivalent file types of the textures?

I'm asking cause it would make recoloring much more higher quality if the layers are separated, making modifying the shading easier.

Well, I use GIMP so I keep .xcf's of my textures. But I can easily export 'em as .psd files if you need 'em for recolors.

Quote from: Beyond on September 21, 2011, 10:29:44 PM

Well, I use GIMP so I keep .xcf's of my textures. But I can easily export 'em as .psd files if you need 'em for recolors.

I would appreciate it very much. It would make things much easier for both me and SmashClash.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Probably the last preview before release. Texture and model pretty much done, just need to export.


Dem shoulders.
Dat chin.
Dem pants.
Dat texture.
All lookin' fly, as usual.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i love that pants texture, and there is HUGE improvement in the model,

i dont want to say this cuz many has said it but you are AWESOME!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Woah. Definite improvement upon the first one.

The most significant change I can see (aside from the texture) is the head. It's much less round and there's much less neck.

Good job. =P

and the second most best change is that it has shoulders!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

lol

It's funny that back when I released v1, a bunch people were like it's perfect and now with v2 people are saying how much it's improved. I guess it wasn't so perfect after all. xD

Quote from: Beyond on September 22, 2011, 01:57:43 AM
lol

It's funny that back when I released v1, a bunch people were like it's perfect and now with v2 people are saying how much it's improved. I guess it wasn't so perfect after all. xD
I look back at v1 and think "what the hell?"

Now, I see the Kid Buu in the picture SDo0m posted of him doing that sexy dance.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i didnt download the first one cuz i knew you could do better
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?