Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
September 22, 2011, 11:44:41 PM #7305 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:46:02 PM by Velen
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 22, 2011, 11:41:56 PM
compress them all in a WinRAR file.

but i can make a MSN account if you really need to

I only have the ability to compress to a ZIP with my Mac. I can't pack them into a RAR without the proper software...Which I don't have.

So yeah, you having MSN would be more convenient, but if I can find a way to compress a WinRAR over the net, I'll tell you.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

then ill get MSN.


now lets stop spamming Beyond's Thread :P

[/leaves]

We're technically not spamming since we're, by extension, talking about his vertexes.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Beyond on September 23, 2011, 02:47:05 AM
...released...

<_<

dude i just checked this thread not 2 seconds ago and i refreshed my updated topics page to see you changed it..

you too fast at this stuff man... :srs:

[white]

September 23, 2011, 02:50:27 AM #7310 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 02:56:13 AM by Segtendo
Pink has never looked sexier.
Epic job! And epic preview pictures as well! :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Beyond did you get my pm??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 23, 2011, 02:51:51 AM
Beyond did you get my pm??


As most people should know by now, I generally ignore my PMs. But since you brought it to my attention, I'll take a look at it.

September 23, 2011, 02:55:43 AM #7313 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 03:09:10 AM by xxgbcxx
Ok tell me wat u think
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

September 23, 2011, 03:08:58 AM #7314 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 03:14:29 AM by Velen
Does it include the textures with layers?

*Goes to DL it.*

*Just DLed it.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Beyond I replied(just letting you know because you say you dont check pms to often and so it wont seem like spam)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Just saw him in game and I know you probably are sick of hearing it by now, but he is awesome ^3^
A few stray strands from his pants, but he is amazing :)

Even though he is unaffected by brawls lighting, he looks even more amazing when his aura sphere gets gigantic ^3^ I used DivineOverlords green aura, and that compliments him greatly at just the right angle. It makes him almost look like a detailed action figure ^3^

Once again, Super work  ;)
^3^

Nice job on kid buu v2 bro looks legit.

cant wait to see vegeta released whats next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


*downloads Kid buu from vault*

Thanks man, Buu's looking to sweet in-game  :af2:

All my boys and I just tripped at how good this looks bro. Very amazing, as always.