Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
image not working for me...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I'll get it tomorrow maybe on imgur/tinyurl

Quote from: SmashClash on September 24, 2011, 03:16:25 AM
Here are my recolors:

I'll send them to Velen later or so.
That Ultimate Evil Kid Buu has a red mouth in-case you can't see.
Compare the alternate DBZ BT 3 one I recolored to the one in the DBZ BT 3 game. They look extremely similar. :af:

Have you seen my Evil Buu recolor a page back or so?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I was watching Star Wars Episode 1 and thought to myself "Beyond should totally revamp Darth Vader"

Yes? No? Maybe?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 24, 2011, 04:10:34 AMI was watching Star Wars Episode 1 and thought to myself "Beyond should totally revamp Darth Vader" Yes? No? Maybe?

yes it looks to pale to me it needs to be more shiny and stuff
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Velen on September 24, 2011, 04:09:57 AM
Have you seen my Evil Buu recolor a page back or so?
Yes, I have. :)

Quote from: SmashClash on September 24, 2011, 04:13:00 AM
Yes, I have. :)

I WANTS YOUR OPINION SAH! D=<

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You know... I always wondered why there isn't many Ike hacks here *glares at Lightning
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: Velen on September 24, 2011, 04:26:06 AM
I WANTS YOUR OPINION SAH! D=<
It's good. Want additional improvements? =D
More of a dead skin color.
Needs to be Shiny around the gloves to give him some character. Put darker and maybe bigger circles around the eyes.

Sorry for the double post, but here are the Kid Buu recolors:

September 24, 2011, 03:28:06 PM #7390 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 05:32:48 PM by Velen
I'll finish the Dabura recolor here in a few minutes.

EDIT; Dabura and Lime Kid Buu recolor complete. Here are the Brawlbox Previews.





Feedback please?

Note. The recolors that are not titled outfit will not have the character's outfit textured onto him, they will only have the colors of the character he is being recolored ass.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I just thought of some ideas: Child Buu (Me eat u up!) over King D3, Yoda over Lucas (because I just found out that we don't have a Yoda texture OR vertex, and Lucas has a potential walking stick with his side smash), Riolu over Lucario (favorite PokéMon), and a Mii over Toon Link to match the style of StreetPass Mii Plaza's Find Mii rpg (maybe even a leg/armless version, leaving only the head, torso and hands)
Just posting something to keep track of this thread, but I honestly do think that these are some good ideas, especially the Mii, since the face can be re-textured to match other people's Mii's.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Velen on September 24, 2011, 03:28:06 PM
I'll finish the Dabura recolor here in a few minutes.

EDIT; Dabura and Lime Kid Buu recolor complete. Here are the Brawlbox Previews.





Feedback please?

Note. The recolors that are not titled outfit will not have the character's outfit textured onto him, they will only have the colors of the character he is being recolored ass.

Loving that Dabura one.  The boots in particular look very nice.  I think the skin could be a little more of a redish pink than an orangey pink though.

Quote from: Velen on September 24, 2011, 03:28:06 PM
I'll finish the Dabura recolor here in a few minutes.

EDIT; Dabura and Lime Kid Buu recolor complete. Here are the Brawlbox Previews.





Feedback please?

Note. The recolors that are not titled outfit will not have the character's outfit textured onto him, they will only have the colors of the character he is being recolored ass.


I really like the lime green one, especially the detailing on the pants. The Dabura is one is nice as well, though I feel the pants on it may be a little too saturated but of course it'll look a lot different in game so it's hard to say. I particularly like the texture work on boots and gloves on him.

And as SDo0m said, he could be more redish in tone.

*Notes more reddish pink for the Dabura recolor.*

I'll eventually get around to the Tire Rubber black recolor...-but gonna take a break for now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302