Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
The wrists are too small, it needs to match up a bit with arm. The chest is still I kind of Captain Falcon-like. The texture is a bit dull-orange. It needs bright orange like in the anime. Hmm...do you think the head in overall size very slightly becoming larger might help?

Edit: The neck needs cleaning up.

As I told Pik with his Geno. There are some places where the vertices make the texture appear to shift violently in one direction. I suggest fixing those so they appear seamless as possible.

Texture-wise, I think the skin is a bit too pale. Increase the saturation a few ticks on the highlights, same with the gi and the rest of his outfit.

Lips need a tiny bit more definition texture-wise, as does the nose. The eyes need to show a might bit more reflectivity.

The way it looks now though. It's looking extremely awesome. :af:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Looks pretty damn perfect to me. As for improvements what pik said, and maybe make the eyes a little bigger. Neck could also be cleaned up a bit. Other than that you're good man. Instant download.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

December 22, 2010, 08:41:38 PM #1383 Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:44:19 PM by br3compactor
NO! Don't change the eyes! The eyes are just right.

As for feedback I think the weirdest thing is the open part of Captain's shirt. It doesn't blend well.
More noticeable in pics 2 & 3.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i must say this is from ur newer works the worst. sorry for that dude, but its my opinion, maybe cuz i just saw ur stitch again and it looks perfect, but it just doesnt look well...
texture is dirty... low res. (yes i know captain only has high-res on chest and back) for the neck muscles u can use arm muscles. and THIS is another important point. GOKU NEEDS HIS MUSCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he needs to be defined, u can use the lighting texture for that (cant come up with the name, the blackn white one)

dont take it bad, i try to be constructive in this critic... ^^

Beyond, all you need to do is brighten the texture a bit, looks a bit dull.

The model and the clothing look amazing.

The face looks good as well, this is outstanding I don't know why your being hard on yourself lol

Ok I'll critique it as best as I can:

1) The clothing (especially on the upper half of the body) could definitely use a bit of fixing up.  His shoulders I think need to be a bit more creased and the waist should be a tad more bulky where the clothing hits the belt.

2) His upper chest/lower neck looks rather strange.  It almost looks like it's been cut into sections.  I guess it just needs to be smoothed out that's all because it makes the texture look strange.

3) The face could do with some work too.  I think his mouth should be extruded a bit more so you can actually see a bit of lip definition (not too much though, since he is a DBZ character).  And like Pik said, it could look higher res.

Apart from these three things I think it looks fantastic so far.  The lower half of his body looks very well done and I think that the hair is perfect.  Can't wait to download this!

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 22, 2010, 10:55:43 PM

2) His upper chest/lower neck looks rather strange.  It almost looks like it's been cut into sections.  I guess it just needs to be smoothed out that's all because it makes the texture look strange.

I'm pretty sure they are cut into pieces. Of course, maybe a more streamlined texture can minimize this, but you know how Falcon's built, right? Those are left over from the folds in his suit. Just as Young Link's arms have seams of Link's gauntlets, Cube Kirby is still shaded like a sphere, etc.

The original lighting of objects stay intact :C
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I bet BY may release Goku @ midnight or tomorrow @ midnight cuz remember he says he releases his hacks around midnight.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 23, 2010, 12:25:18 AM
I bet BY may release Goku @ midnight or tomorrow @ midnight cuz remember he says he releases his hacks around midnight.

Yes he does. Eastern time in the United States. Sadly I won't be home around midnight tonight, but there's no word that he's releasing it tonight anyways.

I'm in GA(EST), you're in FL so you get it one hour earlier than Midnight.

I cant wait to download! ;D ;D ;D ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

December 23, 2010, 05:51:50 PM #1392 Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:56:08 PM by scorcher9910
For everyone discussing Dragonball: Evolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYltu4usfXk

xDD
and @ SmashClash, o rly, I'm in GA too.

^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is goku going btw?

Quote from: jokekid on December 23, 2010, 06:44:12 PM
^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is goku going btw?
This is what I have right now. I completely revertexed the upper portion of his chest/neck area and edited the UVs in an attempt to reduce the texture stretching as much as possible. Still need to clean it up a lot more, but I feel it's getting better.