Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
^Yours didnt suck, you just didnt have an import model to work with like Beyond has with Sasuke and Naruto.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

^I had an import model, I just didn't use it very well. Oh btw I was quite amazed when I saw that sasuke. Very impressive, can't wait for the brawl styled texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make


Successful export is successful. Just needs to be cleaned up and some texture tweaks then release.




Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 01, 2011, 11:30:08 PM
Do you know what you're doing after Naruto?


Nope. Haven't decided yet. : [

i didnt know you were doing an import model of naruto!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

that import joke is already getting old, i think he is a developer from the original brawl game...  :>.>:

^That would mean he sucks at choosing characters to put in the next game :notimp:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

if only we could edit normals then we would have a true naruto
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

but there was already said this was the last one, so this is why he hacks right now...
and wait a sec... if he were a developer, that would also give more posibility to the import theory, as he would exactly know how to make them perfect...

Meh....the only thing "wrong" is the leg pouch and headband....i dont think its that bad.


EDIT: jokekid....i have no idea what your saying.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

im saying, if he were a developer, that means he doesnt need to vertex hack... he could import perfectly, so we would be back at the import theory...

and also i was saying that brawl is supposed to be the last smash bros...

^Really? Have you gotten direct words from Sakurai?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


It will be the last SSB game Sakurai will work on. Since Sakurai wont be working on the SSB games anymore, it is assumed that there won't be any more SSB games
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make