Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Well seeing how good Scyther looks on Falco, I'd say Scizor would look better on him as well. Take the size into consideration as well, which also fits.

Captain Falcon is a bit too tall, he fits Blaziken, but then again, you could make a size mod.

Falco's moveset is more fitting that Scizor's also.

If you decide to do it over CF, it's still gonna be sexy man.

Wait so he's Bug Buunny? :af:

You're gonna highlight that sentence, right?^

----
He looks amazing! I can't wait til he's out Beyond! :D

Quote from: SmashClash on April 15, 2011, 08:54:15 PM
Wait so he's Bug Buunny? :af:

You're gonna highlight that sentence, right?^

----
He looks amazing! I can't wait til he's out Beyond! :D

lol, yeah i highlighted it...
i feel dumb...

the textures looks awesome for kid Buu but the model is buggy i hope you fix it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: BeHappy on April 17, 2011, 06:33:11 PM
Can't wait for Lightning's realease![/typical dude that doesnt know how beyond works]

fixed...

Quote from: BeHappy on April 17, 2011, 06:33:11 PM
Can't wait for Lightning's realease![/n00b]
Super fixed.

How's Kid Buu's patching coming along, Beyond?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: jokekid on April 17, 2011, 08:30:06 PM
fixed...

If I know it or not is not of your concern, so just shut up.

@SSJCerious: No one is more Noob than trolls like you.

last comment coming from me: lighting has been started ages ago, if u read the OP, i think it syas he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants...

Quote from: jokekid on April 17, 2011, 08:49:08 PM
last comment coming from me: lighting has been started ages ago, if u read the OP, i think it syas he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants...

I never said I want him to do her first. You should pay more attention to what you say.

April 17, 2011, 10:09:28 PM #4016 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:10:43 PM by Omega Malkior
Hey BeyondYou, can you revamp Squall Leon, because, he is way to outdated.

How dare you post a request on the holy shrine >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

You see, that preview is actually for the secret 4th stage of Buu, Vertex Explosion Buu.

Seriously though, I hope that issue gets fixed (He said, not knowing anything about vertexing...)

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 17, 2011, 10:09:28 PM
Hey BeyondYou, can you revamp Squall Leon, because, he is way to outdated.

How dare you post a request on the holy shrine >.>

LOL.
Pwn'd.[/offtopic]
Let's hope that Buu gets fixed :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 18, 2011, 01:13:14 AM #4019 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:02:21 PM by Omega Malkior
Why won't BeyondYou take requests!

Get out of this forum, NOW

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: