Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 25, 2011, 10:51:31 AM
SmashClash is already working on Gotenks...
no he wont make him becoz of that .dae to mdl0 converter (still long time to this is done) and that also mean i wont make moveset for him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The poll makes me wonder why we don't have Android #18 over ZSS yet...

:srs:

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 25, 2011, 08:10:47 AM
Vegeta over Wolf.  Why?  Because:
1) Apart from Aafyre's Zangoose, Wolf has NO good vertexes
2) I'm kinda tired of seeing people churn out all these rather mediocre Vegetas over Falcon using Goku as a base.  Vegeta is nothing like Goku as far as his appearance goes.
3) You turned Lucario into a badass Buu, so I know you'd be more than capable of turning Vegeta into Wolf.

That said though, couldn't Fox also be a viable option for Vegeta?
Fox could work too, but Wolf has the shoulder armor.


Not necessarily saying I would make this version of him, but if I were to make him on Wolf I want to at least leave the door open for someone else to make him in his saiyan armor.

Quote from: Beyond on April 25, 2011, 09:18:16 PM
Fox could work too, but Wolf has the shoulder armor.
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/nnurzendowski/vegeta111.jpg

Not necessarily saying I would make this version of him, but if I were to make him on Wolf I want to at least leave the door open for someone else to make him in his saiyan armor.

Oh come on... if you're actually making Vegeta, than it should be at least him in his Saiyan armor. I mean, it is pretty much his most well-known design (aside from maybe his pink shirt)... and I for my part can't even think of any other outfit for him that would even fit Brawl.

Quote from: Calamitas on April 25, 2011, 09:42:43 PM
Oh come on... if you're actually making Vegeta, than it should be at least him in his Saiyan armor. I mean, it is pretty much his most well-known design (aside from maybe his pink shirt)... and I for my part can't even think of any other outfit for him that would even fit Brawl.

His Buu Saga version of his Saiyan armor (which is just the undershirt and his boots and gloves).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 25, 2011, 09:56:23 PM
His Buu Saga version of his Saiyan armor (which is just the undershirt and his boots and gloves).

^This

He spent the majority of the show as this, well at least this is what I think of when I think of Vegeta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After the Frieza saga, I don't remember Vegeta ever wearing the full armor (shoulder pads and everything) ever again.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 25, 2011, 10:06:48 PM
I always found Vegeta more menacing WITH the armor on... Just sayin.

i agree, id make 2 versions in the download beyond one with and oen without the saiyan armor.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Beyond on April 25, 2011, 10:11:57 PM

^This

He spent the majority of the show as this, well at least this is what I think of when I think of Vegeta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After the Frieza saga, I don't remember Vegeta ever wearing the full armor (shoulder pads and everything) ever again.
^This

After the Freeza sage, Vegeta just decided to strip... he didn't even have the shoulder pads when he wore the outfit in Son Goku Returns...

You're "Roy, Cloud, Zero, Viewtiful Joe, Master Chief, Naruto, Sasuke" CSS sig fade so a different CSS comes so you can put other of your hacks in like Buu. Then it'll fade back to the "Roy, Cloud, Zero, Viewtiful Joe, Master Chief, Naruto, Sasuke" CSS and keep looping.

Quote from: Beyond on April 25, 2011, 10:11:57 PM

^This

He spent the majority of the show as this, well at least this is what I think of when I think of Vegeta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After the Frieza saga, I don't remember Vegeta ever wearing the full armor (shoulder pads and everything) ever again.

Correct.  I quite like that design actually.  I like its simplicity.  Though I must say that if you were to do Vegeta in his Saiyan armour, you NEED to keep the scouter (Wolf already has one so it's all good).  The glory of the overused "OVER 9000" joke must truly live in Brawl!

Quote from: Beyond on April 25, 2011, 10:11:57 PM

^This

He spent the majority of the show as this, well at least this is what I think of when I think of Vegeta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After the Frieza saga, I don't remember Vegeta ever wearing the full armor (shoulder pads and everything) ever again.

Actually it goes sorta like this saga by saga.

Saiyan Saga (Full Armor) -> Namek, Frieza, Android, and Cell Saga (Shoulderless Saiyan Armor) -> Saiyaman, Tournament, Babidi, Majin Buu, Super Buu, and Kid Buu Saga (Sparse Saiyan Armor)

So out of all the versions of his out, the Sparse Armor is the one that lasts the longest, but Shoulderless Armor comes to a close second. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 25, 2011, 10:55:27 AM
To the 11 people who voted **** DRAGONBALL Z.

I have this to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1cb1Gk1ueE
1 of them was me :srs:
I've never watched an episode of DBZ.
*prepares to be brutally murdered*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on April 25, 2011, 09:18:16 PM
Fox could work too, but Wolf has the shoulder armor.


Not necessarily saying I would make this version of him, but if I were to make him on Wolf I want to at least leave the door open for someone else to make him in his saiyan armor.

This is win. This version of him also matches other things with Wolf. The scouter, and the
tail.

To be honest, I much rather see a more advanced version of him, like the one from the Buu Saga.

That is, if you decide to make it of course ;o

Quote from: Helter Skelter on April 25, 2011, 04:07:57 PM
The poll makes me wonder why we don't have Android #18 over ZSS yet...

:srs:
That's an epic idea o.0 I can't believe it never crossed my mind before...
That post needs more attention .-.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114