Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
"In heaven. Where you belong. :)"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM
Triforce Tower (not sure if this is the most recent one): http://www.mediafire.com/?3yed2ce6cne675r
Dude, you should collab that with ItalianStallion! That'll make an epic stage! 8D

Quote from: jokekid on May 02, 2011, 07:02:28 PM
wolf's style is unique and awesome, who else could say in that badass way: WHATS HE MATTER, SCARED? ^^ actually, that quote would fit vegeta pretty well, but now imagine vegeta howling to the moon... xD he's an ape, not a wolf! but yeah awesome is awesome
I would love it they made a sound pack for him. Preferably, the "DROP DEAD!" from Budakai1 (the only only I owned) during the  AirDSmash :af:
If someone did that it would be perdy awesome =w =


O hey Beyond.
I wanted to finish your Ryu and Raiden but i see that u wanna finish Ryu.
I just gotta say, u where making the Deception version right or is it MkvDC?


mr beyond, do u have any clue why viewtifull joe brawl styled freezes brawlbox even before opening???

@DMN

MKvsDCU

@jokekid

Dont know why it would do that. Maybe I uploaded the wrong one, i'll look at it when I get home. : / Does it make the game freeze too?

that's weird, brawl style joe works fine in brawl box for me.

i'll test it out in game to check if it freezes.

Edit*

Works fine in-game.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 04, 2011, 12:39:31 AM
Where the f*ck is the magical map?
In the f*ing magical talking backpack that speaks spanish :notimp:

Seriously
It's like people don't even WATCH kids shows these days D:

unless well, they're kids XD

Nyah, any chance somebody would do big blue as a stage? or pokefloats?

its funny how that same show learns kids to speak english in spain... xD

Quote from: Beyond on August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM
Triforce Tower (not sure if this is the most recent one): http://www.mediafire.com/?3yed2ce6cne675r
Twilight Tower is going to be a collab between BeyondYou, ItalianStallion and me. Just letting you know :D

Quote from: Pride on May 05, 2011, 09:01:25 AM
Twilight Tower is going to be a collab between BeyondYou, ItalianStallion and me. Just letting you know :D
That's going to become a great stage. :laugh:


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 05, 2011, 06:28:30 PM
*waits for new previews of Vegeta*
I cannot agree more.We want more >:O
Really good job on his face,man!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

first voter xD
kameha rulles xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.