Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

I voted MOAR ZELDA

Anyone who voted Sonic is a homosexual sodomist who doesn't know how impossible he is to work with.

May 10, 2011, 04:02:28 AM #4367 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:05:37 AM by Velen Draufgänger
Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 10, 2011, 03:58:09 AM
I voted MOAR ZELDA

Anyone who voted Sonic is a homosexual sodomist...

I stopped reading at the last part.

Fallacious claim is fallacious.

-and if he's so impossible to work with, why do we have a proper Silver, Metal, and Mecha Sonic vertex?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 10, 2011, 03:58:09 AM
I voted MOAR ZELDA

Anyone who voted Sonic is a homosexual sodomist who doesn't know how impossible he is to work with.
We do need more Zelda ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 10, 2011, 02:21:23 AM
voted sonic, we need a good Knuckles, or a Silver revamp :P

Starwaffle's Silver is basically flawless though :srs:

As for who needs a hack, I say Wario (Warioware not Classic) or Wolf (though you're already doing Vegeta) or some other character that has almost no good vertexes.

But I honestly don't care who's made over who.  It'll still look amazing and I'll still download it.

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 10, 2011, 03:01:11 AM
*admires large poll*

*sees no Ike vote*

*leaves in state of sadness*

EDIT: Please put an Ike vote ; [

Stupid statement is stupid.  The poll clearly states "who is in need of a Beyond hack" and Ike clearly isn't one of those characters.  Partially because Beyond's already made plenty of hacks on Ike and partially because he has so many decent vertexes in general.  I have every Ike slot filled already and there's easily a load more characters I could put on him.

Zelda also wouldn't be too bad.  I'd quite like to see some Zelda hacks that actually couple with Sheik hacks nicely. Though of course this probably isn't possible for the majority of hacks.

WHY IS THERE NO CAPTAIN FALCON OPTION ON THE POLL??? DX

i vote ME on Captain Falcon! :af2:

(bang shishigami or wulfbang, whichever you prefer.. xD)

[white]

Quote from: Bang Shishigami on May 10, 2011, 04:47:58 AM
WHY IS THERE NO CAPTAIN FALCON OPTION ON THE POLL??? DX

i vote ME on Captain Falcon! :af2:

(bang shishigami or wulfbang, whichever you prefer.. xD)

I voted Sonic, but I wholesomely agree with this. ¦D

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 10, 2011, 03:58:09 AM
I voted MOAR ZELDA

Anyone who voted Sonic is a homosexual sodomist who doesn't know how impossible he is to work with.

I know better than anyone else on this damn site how hard Sonic is to work with in EVERY aspect of hacking. GTFO. >_>



 :af2: I voted Wario :P

He has the most costumes out of all of the cast, yet he is third lowest in the number of good hacks next to ROB and Mr. GameandWatch :o

I always make this suggestion when there is an opportunity, but a Fawful over Wario's Biker costume seems pretty feasible  :)

Preferably, his design from Bowser's Insider Story to fit with Wario's build would be ideal, but anything you make would be fantastic  :happy: 
^3^


Quote from: Christian_CAO on May 10, 2011, 05:38:31 AM
:af2: I voted Wario :P

He has the most costumes out of all of the cast, yet he is third lowest in the number of good hacks next to ROB and Mr. GameandWatch :o

I always make this suggestion when there is an opportunity, but a Fawful over Wario's Biker costume seems pretty feasible  :)

Preferably, his design from Bowser's Insider Story to fit with Wario's build would be ideal, but anything you make would be fantastic  :happy: 
...F*ck, now I regret voting for Sonic. D:

i voted for yoshi besides birdo he has nothing else

i wish someone did an Alien hack over yoshi xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i voted sonic so we maybe can get a knuckles vertex (with a moveset i will port :D) i will also do it for silver as soon a moveset is made for him over sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 10, 2011, 08:31:28 AM #4379 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:42:16 AM by Apprentice Of Death
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2011, 07:53:28 AM
i voted for yoshi besides birdo he has nothing else

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12523
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11285
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16579
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10726
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9884
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3677

There ya go.
Since Link wasn't on the list (hoping for Bass), I voted for Wario.