Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
scizor is alive xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Moar progress... It's sloppy looking, I know.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on July 15, 2011, 07:05:09 PM
Moar progress... It's sloppy looking, I know.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wouldn't call it sloppy, i will say it needs more work though.

But it looks awesome, so keep up the good work. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Beyond on July 15, 2011, 07:05:09 PM
Moar progress... It's sloppy looking, I know.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scizor's face lift gone wrong o.O

I'm anxious to see how you fix it.  Do you think Scizor will have normal problems like Vegeta did?

Also, do you think it would be possible to make a texture a bit like StarWaffle did for Scyther?  You know, it was rather detailed and it had cool sort of scale effects in places (if you look closely at it).  There was quite a lot of subtle detail in his texture for his Scyther hack.

See the picture here to see what I mean:

[spoiler]


beyond the claws look good also will the scizor have wings on its back? since scyther could get wings i hope scizor can too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 15, 2011, 07:10:30 PM
Scizor's face lift gone wrong o.O

I'm anxious to see how you fix it.  Do you think Scizor will have normal problems like Vegeta did?

Also, do you think it would be possible to make a texture a bit like StarWaffle did for Scyther?  You know, it was rather detailed and it had cool sort of scale effects in places (if you look closely at it).  There was quite a lot of subtle detail in his texture for his Scyther hack.

See the picture here to see what I mean:

[spoiler]


I'm expecting normal issues with Scizor but you never know, he might look fine in game. As for the texture, I plan on detailing it up a bit. I just threw some of his pokepark textures on him which isn't the most HD game in the world. xD

I don't know about the scales though. I always imagined Scizor sleek and gy looking like metal.

Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2011, 07:26:10 PM
beyond the claws look good also will the scizor have wings on its back? since scyther could get wings i hope scizor can too xD


Yea, of course he'll have wings.  ;)

Quote from: Beyond on July 15, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

I don't know about the scales though. I always imagined Scizor sleek and gy looking like metal.


That would probably be better actually.  Every part of him that's red should be gy.

Quote from: Beyond on July 15, 2011, 07:28:40 PMI don't know about the scales though. I always imagined Scizor sleek and gy looking like metal.

This, since Scizor is a Steel type and such.

though if possible, the wing's would probably be a little scaley.

Quote from: Beyond on July 15, 2011, 07:28:40 PM


I'm expecting normal issues with Scizor but you never know, he might look fine in game. As for the texture, I plan on detailing it up a bit. I just threw some of his pokepark textures on him which isn't the most HD game in the world. xD

I don't know about the scales though. I always imagined Scizor sleek and gy looking like metal.


Yea, of course he'll have wings.  ;)
yes scizor is stell/bug while scyther is bug/flying  so i dont know if scalles would fit him well since in games and the anime he almost shines with the daylight due to his body being covered in metal  i bet the eyes and face will be hard since scizor doesnt have eyes on the front of his head so whipping out all of his face will be tricky
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love how you're just crankin' out dem hacks, Beyond.
4 in a week. I'm impressed :af:
Keep it up with Scizor. ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Beyond on July 15, 2011, 07:28:40 PMI don't know about the scales though. I always imagined Scizor sleek and gy looking like metal.[/color]
Scizor is a Steel/Bug type, but i like what you are thinking for the texture.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Well, I don't know what I'm gonna take out, but Storm Trooper is going in. How you make it look so good? And you're working on Scizor again? What good news.

I don't think he will have normal problems, Scyther and Zant didn't.

Started request from here as well: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28165.0

Now excuse me while I go save the world. :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.