Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Travis is awesome, definitely replacing a slot. :D If only I could have his black and green outfit from NMH2 with the visor.. T.T




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8drSvSnv1o

And thus Travis is one of the most epic characters in existance.  Absolutely stunning work Beyond.  Fantastic

Im absolutely speechless. I can't see a new version in the future. Thank you Beyond.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

!!!

What in the ...

I swear I thought it was an import till I looked at the creator's name in the BV.
:srs:

I love you

ತಎತ

Quote from: 水晶 on July 28, 2011, 01:54:34 PM!!! What in the ... I swear I thought it was an import till I looked at the creator's name in the BV. :srs:
I love you

I saw that color code fail.  :>.>:

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 28, 2011, 01:55:18 PM
I saw that color code fail.  :>.>:
<.<
*knifes*

D: Once I posted 3 members looked at this thread instantly. :srs:

My comp is slow, too. D:

ತಎತ


Quote from: 水晶 on July 28, 2011, 01:58:10 PM
<.<
*knifes*

D: Once I posted 3 members looked at this thread instantly. :srs:

My comp is slow, too. D:
One of those 3 who witnessed the color fail would be me.. >.>


July 28, 2011, 02:38:07 PM #5757 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:21:30 PM by Nanobuds
i made this for yet another amazing hack!

MAN O MAN, DAT TRAVIS <3

Sexy work, Beyond. I think this is my fave vertex/revamp of yours to date, fer sure~



Just tried him out and I gotta say he's amazing looking :O
And I thought dante looked good... but this looks even better (prblly cuz it has less of those polygon clippings that dante had with his coat.) I really hope someone makes a voice pack to go with this cuz it looks so cool and it'd add to it :D
Anywho just wanna say job well done.