Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 29, 2011, 09:52:42 AM
not so much upset about what won.... its just.... we... don't.... need..... anymore... marth hacks >.>
Note the request: "Marth or Link"

Quote from: dRage on July 29, 2011, 09:03:39 AM
I'm looking forward to this vertex. Tales of really gets no love aside from a few Symphonia hacks.
Truth.. it needs more love.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 29, 2011, 09:57:38 AMThis is also part of the reason why I wanted Tekkaman Blade over Pit
True, Marth and Ike are quite.. overused xD

Their more good hacks on Marth and Ike, then the other characters.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: BeHappy on July 29, 2011, 11:10:49 AM
Who won?

Royal Blade requested this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I don't have much of an issue with the request I guess. My only gripe is that he looks already looks a lot like Marth and Link design wise. Pants tucked into his longboots with a long sleeved tunic that has it's sleeves rolled up.

Part of the satisfaction I get from mah hacks is being able to completely transform a character and this isn't really going to be that to me. I was looking at the other Vesperia characters and any of the other ones would be more fulfilling for me to make.


I mean you guys can request WHATEVER YOU WANT over whoever you want by one of the best vertexers around, so I'd think your requests would be a little more outlandish. But instead I get 3 requests for Silver. WTF?


K. I'm done. I still have SDo0ms and Songes request to do anyways. Expect a preview of Tekkaman Blade sometime today.... :af:


Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:28:38 PM  But instead I get 3 requests for Silver. WTF?  
i also thinking WTF with the silver DarkshadeDX is working on him right now to be 100% perfect as shadow is and i dont think you beyond can do it much more perfect so i guess all requests but Shadow and Silver or other vertex there is anyway as good as possible

it will be like ask beyondyou for make Kid buu (as he already have done it perfect)

i am just sure one week one will ask beyond for make Shadow so thats why i say dont ask for him

but i still think it is fine to ask beyond for revamp of already made vertexs (like Gotenks :D and remove the lucas-ish and add more Gotenks-ish)
but a vertex like shadow, Cloud, already perfected one what a waste of a request
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2011, 12:34:34 PM
i also thinking WTF with the silver DarkshadeDX is working on him right now to be 100% perfect as shadow is and i dont think you beyond can do it much more perfect so i guess all requests but Shadow and Silver or other vertex there is anyway as good as possible

it will be like ask beyondyou for make Kid buu (as he already have done it perfect)

i am just sure one week one will ask beyond for make Shadow so thats why i say dont ask for him

Ai, I'll get him done.
People want him perfect..
and sadly I still have awhile to go yet.

u should add in the OP of the request thread:

i reserve the right to refuse making: silver, shadow and spider diddy

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:28:38 PM
I mean you guys can request WHATEVER YOU WANT over whoever you want by one of the best vertexers around, so I'd think your requests would be a little more outlandish. But instead I get 3 requests for Silver. WTF?

I was trying my best to think of something beyond the stupidity of people, but I got nothing.  People are really that stupid.

Quote from: dRage on July 29, 2011, 09:03:39 AM
Main character of a JRPG, they tend to look feminie. I first thought he was a girl, too.

But let me assure you his actions and his attitude are anything but girly xD

I'm looking forward to this vertex. Tales of really gets no love aside from a few Symphonia hacks.
Yea I know another series with the same issue. The MOTHER series, it doesn't get much love for hack either. Love to see more stages from the series or revamps of some of the characters. Or even the best of them all, a Masked Man vertex.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

next week i'll try to request this:



why? u ask, cuz its difficult, and it will make beyond even better, this is like training a pokemon, u cant make a lvl 98 fight a lvl 5 and yet try to have him increase his lvl... xDDD

Hey Beyond, i've just remember something.. You still owe me that Armor vertex!! XD

in week i am going to ask for harry potter vertex (yes again one more marth but sword can be vertexed to a wand) :D
or baby mario bros. over Ice Climbers so we dont have to import anyway for the psa and baby mario bros. got builtin hammer in the models that can be used for a side project :D a psa for them based on mario&Luigi RPG 2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:28:38 PM

Royal Blade requested this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I don't have much of an issue with the request I guess. My only gripe is that he looks already looks a lot like Marth and Link design wise. Pants tucked into his longboots with a long sleeved tunic that has it's sleeves rolled up.

Part of the satisfaction I get from mah hacks is being able to completely transform a character and this isn't really going to be that to me. I was looking at the other Vesperia characters and any of the other ones would be more fulfilling for me to make.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. While Yuri is an interesting character personality and character-development wise his design is pretty bland. I guess you could always ask Royal Blade if he would consider changing his request to another Vesperia char. Personally, being a Tales of fan I'd be happy with any main character as long as the game gets some representation.

Personally I saw the whole anime thing coming.

Also, Best.Poll.Evar.