Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
just a quick question did any progress on scizor wings was made? just wanted to see how his wings will look like and exporting ammy  xD  cant wait to see when hes released
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 01, 2011, 09:50:13 PM
can i requests shadow teh hedgehog? he iz my favoritest sonic charactir an he needs 2 be perfected i make good psa for him i will be very happy if u make him plz im his biggest fan
Fix'd for accuracy :af: xD

Hey, I noticed it says that one of your current projects coming up is Melee Young Link over Toon Link. I would die for this, so, I ask, do you have a Melee Young Link Model to base this off of? I can get one for you if you'd like, like I did for Roy.

(If you've said anything previously pertaining to anything in my post, I apologize for not reading it properly.)

Quote from: Oshtoby on August 02, 2011, 08:34:06 AM
Hey, I noticed it says that one of your current projects coming up is Melee Young Link over Toon Link. I would die for this, so, I ask, do you have a Melee Young Link Model to base this off of? I can get one for you if you'd like, like I did for Roy.

(If you've said anything previously pertaining to anything in my post, I apologize for not reading it properly.)


Oshtoby. Long time no read.

I was already able to find Young Links model and textures. Thanks for the offer man

what happened to the vegeta vertex preview?
I have the most swagger in my class
and i'm the most gangsta in my class


Quote from: TheBeastman on August 02, 2011, 04:51:04 PMwhat happened to the vegeta vertex preview?
OMG can´t you just go away you spamming me in Pms+sure beyondyou(i dont know but i think) too+made 2x accounts you is TBM too(T= The, B= Beast, M = man and a old avvy you got before was the same fanmade char. as on TBM account) +stupid reports on brawlvault+stupid posts too

you is the one of main reason for i made that thread about truth about DBZ hackers/haters/fanboys

you is the worse of these Annoying fanboys here on KC-MM  i can even show ppl the images of the stupid PMs you made like: SEND ME GOKU V1 PSA RIGHT NOW!!!! (i am not even close to get him done yet)  
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


As much as I love No More Heroes, I would love to see Vergil done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I voted the VEGETA! repeating option cause I imagined Eddie Murphy as Donkey singing it over and over again like in Shrek.

-but in total seriousness. I would like to see a new Phoenix Wright be done. The one on Shiek is nice and all, but I would rather have a new one be done.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 02, 2011, 06:15:30 PM
-but in total seriousness. I would like to see a new Phoenix Wright be done. The one on Shiek is nice and all, but I would rather have a new one be done.
You.
Are my hero :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


voted for Henry.
i dont know who is he but i know then Vegeta vertex is done i will get like 40 PMs about Finish the moveset as i do not want to do right now (much better to vote for someone you dont know who is instead getting spammed by noobs)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Segtendo on August 02, 2011, 06:16:55 PM
You.
Are my hero :srs:

Well, what with the UMvC hype for Phoenix, maybe now would be a good time?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302