Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 16, 2011, 09:12:19 PM




Beyond actually made it, wow... though it looks perfect. so whats next Beyond?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


O_O
I. Love. It.

I have Tails on MK now, but should I replace Dedede with Meta Knight to get him? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


 :o

You actually MADE get out frog... That's gotta be the best thing I'll see all day.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 16, 2011, 09:12:19 PM



Beyond... You have just became every single person's hero.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 16, 2011, 09:20:27 PM
Beyond actually made it, wow... though it looks perfect. so whats next Beyond?


Thanks SS.

As for my next hack, I dunno. : / I still have requests to do and all that crap on my op I still haven't finished.

Texture Fajita you say?
I could see what needs texturing...

Lemme guess.

Did you copy Waffle's title :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


another vegeta joke? i think they are getting preety old by now lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on August 16, 2011, 09:52:02 PM


Thanks SS.

As for my next hack, I dunno. : / I still have requests to do and all that crap on my op I still haven't finished.
VEGETAAAA!!

*Smacks n00b* NO!

Anyway, BY? How about Vergil? Or uh... Henry?


I'd texture Vegeta for you =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wasn't the texture like the last thing that needed to be done to vegeta? XD