Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I can explain why that happened. I'm so awesome, a ninja voted for me. Ninjas are invisible even in polls, you know.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: br3compactor on August 17, 2011, 12:10:35 AM
Erm... Total voters = 30?

Who care about that? I'm trying to teach Math here! D<

Besides, that part it never right. It says 29 on my screen. ¦D


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 17, 2011, 12:09:29 AM
...Seg...

13 + 16 = 29 which would be the 100%

   11
   55.2
+ 44.8
________
   100.0

The two percentages add up nicely to me.
:srs:
I'm not concerned about the percents.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 17, 2011, 12:10:35 AM
Erm... Total voters = 30?
13+16=/=30
There's an additional vote :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 17, 2011, 12:14:12 AM
I can explain why that happened. I'm so awesome, a ninja voted for me. Ninjas are invisible even in polls, you know.


It all makes sense now. :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 17, 2011, 12:14:37 AM
:srs:
I'm not concerned about the percents.13+16=/=30
There's an additional vote :srs:

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 17, 2011, 12:14:28 AM
Who care about that? I'm trying to teach Math here! D<

Besides, that part it never right. It says 29 on my screen. ¦D

I believe I've made my point. ¦D


August 17, 2011, 12:19:53 AM #6290 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:22:56 AM by Ninka_Kiwi
That Travis touchdown like tekkenman photo that is your avi right now is [censored]ing epic Beyond
:srs:

*Looks at Beyond's avi*

*Sheds fountains of mantears*

I am speechless...

Congrats Beyond. Your avy made me lol IRL.
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 17, 2011, 12:19:53 AM
That Travis touchdown like tekkenman photo that is your avi right now is [censored]ing epic Beyond
:srs:
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 12:20:26 AM
*Looks at Beyond's avi*

*Sheds fountains of mantears*

I am speechless...
These men speak the truth.

I'm jealous of that avy :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Even Now... There's 43 voters and 21 votes on each option... This poll is really messed up...

Unless there's a glitch when you removed/changed the third option which someone could have voted for but got deleted but the vote still counted...

Hmm... Mysteries...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

the poll is messed up on my screen too. Total votes:49
SJS:21
SJS:27
21+27=49? wth?

Any way the get out frog looks weird, but in a good way. I don't know who to make him replace.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



August 17, 2011, 03:51:43 AM #6296 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:54:17 AM by IWasAPerson
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 17, 2011, 12:14:12 AM
I can explain why that happened. I'm so awesome, a ninja voted for me. Ninjas are invisible even in polls, you know.

This, right here, is the only logical explanation for it. I have this:

SJS: 23
SJS: 28
52 Votes Total. 23 + 28 = 51

Also, I am jealous of your Travis Tekkenman avvy. It's so epic I have to start using a new font color to keep up!  :af:


Do not give me the get out frog

but Vegeta is the next ? if so i will do a update on his "B" attacks over Wolf
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dat Frog. :D
Everything you make is awesome!!

Quote from: Mariodk on August 17, 2011, 05:29:13 AM
Do not give me the get out frog

but Vegeta is the next ? if so i will do a update on his "B" attacks over Wolf
Yes he's next.. >.>
<.< SJS be on dat texturin' status..
*vanishes whilst waiting for Tekkaman Blade ;3*