Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I just died right? I didn't think someone would EVERRRR make an accurate masked man...

take my money beyond...
ALL OF MY [censored]ING MONEY IS YOURS xD

but seriously it is looking freaking sexy, I can't wait to see it fully textured and what not!

This remids me, wasn't Pik working on him as well?

I'm sure quite a few people will be very happy at finally seeing the Masked Man in Brawl! 

*Waits for dpgthirteen*

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 24, 2011, 08:20:53 PM*sighs* The Masked Man from Mother 3.

Honestly I would much mor elike to see you do Proto Man.

-but this is cool too!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 24, 2011, 08:16:23 PM
I start new [censored] even though I haven't finished old stuff. Sue me.  :P

At first I was planning on making on my own Megaman; but then I was like [censored] it Mother 3 needs more love. So it became this.


Quote from: Diabolos on August 24, 2011, 08:18:41 PM
Who is that?
O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 09:46:57 PMLeave Diaboloes quiet :srs: It's Masked Man from Earthbound Serie.

He's joking around...

Though I do think the Get Out Frog was unnecessary.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 24, 2011, 08:16:23 PM
I start new [censored] even though I haven't finished old stuff. Sue me.  :P

At first I was planning on making on my own Megaman; but then I was like [censored] it Mother 3 needs more love. So it became this.


:'( Thank you Beyond...Thank you. My brawl is finally complete.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

My money needs to be taken as well.

>_>

<_<

*Goes to replay Mother 3*

Quote from: Velen on August 24, 2011, 09:48:23 PM
He's joking around...

Though I do think the Get Out Frog was unnecessary.
I'll change the Get Out frog then.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Someone needs to make a moveset for him <.<
and it would be amazing.

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 25, 2011, 12:26:51 AM
<.<

[insert the most amazing thing i have ever seen]
You don't want me sleeping tonight do you?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I wish I had played it :(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 25, 2011, 12:50:06 AM
I wish I had played it :(

It's never too late to play XD
I'm 3/4 through earthbound and it is amazing!
I can't wait to go through Mother 3 next.
(this is my first time through btw)