Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Segtendoman.EXE on September 10, 2011, 10:43:56 PM
Shiek is a woman. kthnxbai

Now let's talk about Beyond and not Shiek :srs:

How about someone vertexes Falco's pistol into the Axl Shot?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KH2 Sora on September 10, 2011, 09:54:43 PM
Yeah, I thought Sheik was a girl at first too. Mostly because he transforms into a girl, or transformed from one. But then I got older, I figure out she wasn't a girl (no boobies :P) There are vertexes for Sheik to make him look like a girl though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 10, 2011, 10:53:49 PM #6902 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 10:55:48 PM by SDo0m InAcTiVe
On a completely random side note, is it really so difficult for people to spell "SHEIK" correctly?  I know it is an exception to the classic "i before e except after c" rule but seriously, how long have you guys been playing Smash and/or LoZ for?

As for Axl, he's pretty smexy.  Shame Falco's head was disabled.  Some animations look really weird because of it.  For example, he's facing the floor when he runs, and during his "You aren't worth the trouble" victory pose, the badass effect of it is completely lost because Axl doesn't turn his head like a smug ass to the side.

September 10, 2011, 10:55:09 PM #6903 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:19:47 PM by Segtendoman.EXE
>.>
Ever since the original.

And besides, I did a quick Google search.

It IS spelled "Sheik."
Quote from: dRage on September 10, 2011, 11:17:38 PM
Actually in the german version of OoT/SSBM/SSBB she is named Shiek. But that's because if you left it as Sheik, it would sound like "Shyck" when pronounced over here.
I know it as "Sheek"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 10, 2011, 10:53:49 PM
On a completely random side note, is it really so difficult for people to spell "SHEIK" correctly?  I know it is an exception to the classic "i before e except after c" rule but seriously, how long have you guys been playing Smash and/or LoZ for?

Actually in the german version of OoT/SSBM/SSBB she is named Shiek. But that's because if you left it as Sheik, it would sound like "Shyck" when pronounced over here.

i expect trunks over marth

i mean, he uses a sword, the hair is almost the same, and the body would be easier to vertex
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Uh....

Quote from: Segtendoman.EXE on September 10, 2011, 10:43:56 PM
Shiek is a woman. kthnxbai

Now let's talk about Beyond and not Shiek :srs:

Quote from: Segtendoman.EXE on September 10, 2011, 10:55:09 PM
>.>
Ever since the original.

And besides, I did a quick Google search.

It IS spelled "Sheik."I know it as "Sheek"

Yeah....

Contradictions.

Anyway, I finally had a chance to try Axl out. He is beyond [censored]ing epic bro. All the moves go great with Falco's way of fighting, and attitude. That swag is good for Axl, the guy I know nothing about.. Epic design is enough for me.

I love how he looks at you (the player) lol. [censored] is funny. Kain does the same thing.

I like how axl turned out, his textures are clear and he runs well with animations.

(good job on the hands)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


*clouds open and light slowly peaks through*

This is but the beginning, my children....





Also, about the neck and head bone thing on Axl. I didn't think it looked that bad myself, but my friend convinced me otherwise so I went and nulled them. idk, I might reupload him later without those bones renamed.

DAYAM.
And I see you used Ike as well.

That looks like it's almost done :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


for some reason i cant stop looking at that preview..
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Beyond on September 11, 2011, 01:26:15 AM
*clouds open and light slowly peaks through*

This is but the beginning, my children....





Also, about the neck and head bone thing on Axl. I didn't think it looked that bad myself, but my friend convinced me otherwise so I went and nulled them. idk, I might reupload him later without those bones renamed.
:patrick: *Speechless Mode Activated*
cannot wait to see this ingame

Ike?

Well, looks like I'm not getting him.  I don't like him nearly enough to get rid of any of the Ike costumes I have.  Pity.


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 11, 2011, 01:49:38 AM
mad bro?

A little actually.  Trunks is sure to look amazing and I'd like to have him on my SD card, but I just don't want to get rid of any of the Ike vertextures I have (except for the green one, but we all know Trunks doesn't have a spot of green on him :P)