Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Dot on September 25, 2011, 11:54:44 PMOBJECTION! there is a contradiction in what you just said, the fact that he is going to be in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom implies that he WILL fight.  :af:

Then, he still doesn't fight, since the game wasn't realeased and he doesn't even have previews.


Quote from: BeHappy on September 26, 2011, 12:05:27 AM
I don't think that Falcon is epic and Nintendo actually didn't seem to ever consider characters with good potential(examples: adding peach instead of girls with real potential like Krystal and not considering characters like Daisy, a Toad, etc.

Well.. that's Mario's wifey. Mario is the face of Brawl really. Not playing wise, but commercial wise. Fox isn't, therefore they wanted to add more important female characters, as they added so very few.

Before anyone says anything, she fights on Mario RPG. She might use a frying pan and [censored], but she still fights.

So with that said, Phoenix Wright will be very fitting on Snake. I can't wait to see him smoking thanks to EternalYoshi's taunt pack.

Quote from: BeHappy on September 26, 2011, 12:07:37 AM
Then, he still doesn't fight, since the game wasn't realeased and he doesn't even have previews.

but HE WILL! AND, if a vertex of him ever was made for SSBB, he could use the sichi[censored]o as a weapon
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 12:09:12 AMWell.. that's Mario's wifey. Mario is the face of Brawl really. Not playing wise, but commercial wise. Fox isn't, therefore they wanted to add more important female characters, as they added so very few. Before anyone says anything, she fights on Mario RPG. She might use a frying pan and [censored], but she still fights. So with that said, Phoenix Wright will be very fitting on Snake. I can't wait to see him smoking thanks to EternalYoshi's taunt pack.

I never said she didn't fight, I said that Krystal had more potential since she fights for real and not using pans.

Quote from: BeHappy on September 26, 2011, 12:05:27 AMI don't think that Falcon is epic and Nintendo actually didn't seem to ever consider characters with good potential(examples: adding peach instead of girls with real potential like Krystal and not considering characters like Daisy, a Toad, etc. And putting stupid semi-clone characters like Fox-Falco-Wolf). And Capcom has even more good characters to put there, Megaman just didn't even have any reason for not appearing at this game(although I think that Capcom is trying to eliminate the series that include megaman himself, since they didn't add him to the game and canceled two of the games including him that were predicted to be realeased.

i dont think theyre eliminating megaman..the situation is kinda like sega when  they made a a game for  shadow the hedgehog which people tend to like more so theyre just giving zero some fame because people like his design and his personality better so megaman will shine once again in the future they just want to keep zero alive as well
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Dot on September 26, 2011, 12:11:04 AM
but HE WILL! AND, if a vertex of him ever was made for SSBB, he could use the sichi[censored]o as a weapon
I also suggested the Steel Samurai spear :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that would also work
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Fun conversation  :laugh:

Well, megaman X being in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 really doesn't matter to me.

The whole megaman x series isn't even about megaman. That's all Zero 100%
I'm not talking about the story, just a preference that many gamers have. Zero
wrecks megaman X in every aspect except for Armor ability (that 4th Armor >_<).

He is just, better. Classic Megaman, Megaman Volnut or Megaman.EXE
on the other hand, are a different story. Either of those incarnations of Megaman would be much more preferred in my opinion.  

The majority of the characters announced for UMvC3 had a connection to the other characters in MvC3 ending story lines. Some, having actual cameo appearances  in those endings.

Anyway, that's just my opinion, and I have no idea what I'm talking about after a while. Now I'm just kind of rambling...
^3^

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 26, 2011, 12:14:08 AM
Nah.  That should be saved that for the eventual Edgeworth revamp.
...
Good point.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Dot on September 26, 2011, 12:11:04 AMbut HE WILL! AND, if a vertex of him ever was made for SSBB, he could use the sichi[censored]o as a weapon
I was talking about present, not future. There's no contradiction at what I said then. And everyone he will just use stupid "Objection!" and "Hold it!" balloons to attack. The only character that can be worse than him is Norimaro from MVC2. And I'm not liking the complete MVC roster at all since they didn't add more awesome underrated characters that have true potential like Dazzler(Marvel) and characters that should just have been in the game since the first version(like Cammy, Venom, Megaman or X, etc.)

how about this,


we let beyond and the poll choose who he should make


end of the discussion :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: BeHappy on September 26, 2011, 12:17:06 AM
I was talking about present, not future. There's no contradiction at what I said then. And everyone he will just use stupid "Objection!" and "Hold it!" balloons to attack. The only character that can be worse than him is Norimaro from MVC2. And I'm not liking the complete MVC roster at all since they didn't add more awesome underrated characters that have true potential like Dazzler(Marvel) and characters that should just have been in the game since the first version(like Cammy, Venom, Megaman or X, etc.)

Wait, you want Dazzler?  Like, disco reject super-heroine Dazzler?  And Cammy, a 5th SF character that adds nothing to the game?

I'm glad you don't pick the rosters for these games.

This has been the most pointless discussion ever :srs:

Let's just stop and wait for Beyond to say things or show previews.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]