Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on October 04, 2011, 05:23:01 PM


Yea man, I got it.

And don't worry about the Buu recolors, take your time. I can understand the College stuff and all that. lol

Been busy with it myself lately.

Thing with Tire Rubber black is that I am completely redoing the shading to make his entire body look like rubber.

I'm even adding tire tread-like textures to a few places.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Damn you Beyond <_<
Stop teasing us D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on October 04, 2011, 08:31:47 PM
Damn you Beyond <_<
Stop teasing us D:

Calm yourself.  Beyond said that he's been busy.  It'll be done when it's done.

On another not, Beyond's avy is now Crono.  Revamp plz?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 04, 2011, 10:11:09 PM
Calm yourself.  Beyond said that he's been busy.  It'll be done when it's done.

On another not, Beyond's avy is now Crono.  Revamp plz?


yes

Chrono revamp?!

Waits for BR3 to rush in and die from the thought*

Hooray Crono revamp!!

:af:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh man br3 is gonna [censored] all over the place.

Now, I love Crono ever since I've played the game. I can't wait to see a revamp of him. He's one of your first good Vertextures, and you have grown too much. There's gonna be such a drastic change from in between versions, I just know it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 04, 2011, 10:41:18 PM
Oh man br3 is gonna [censored] all over the place.

Now, I love Crono ever since I've played the game. I can't wait to see a revamp of him. He's one of your first good Vertextures, and you have grown too much. There's gonna be such a drastic change from in between versions, I just know it.

Stating the obvious, Captain. Shall get you your weed?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Crono eh?  Since I don't own a NES I think I'd need to pick up the DS remake.  Still, I very much like his character design and a revamp would be more than welcome.  

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 04, 2011, 10:41:18 PM
Oh man br3 is gonna [censored] all over the place.

Now, I love Crono ever since I've played the game. I can't wait to see a revamp of him. He's one of your first good Vertextures, and you have grown too much. There's gonna be such a drastic change from in between versions, I just know it.

GIF showing the changes made from Crono V1 to Crono V2 in the fashion as that one he did for Travis a while back anyone?

Crono revamp would be cool, the last one didnt look too good IMO, im sure itll be good this time though.

Your title? your just a normal person like everyone else...

(waits for Layton release)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Oh and here's a pic of Layton. Still needs a little more texture work, and a size mod.


Layton looks great Beyond!
Reminds me of the Layton vertex Pik did a while back on the jeff assist trophy.

Your custom textures have also gotten hella great!