Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Do you think Brawl Vault should add categories for overly hacked characters?
Yes. - 1 (10%)
No. - 1 (10%)
Maybe. - 3 (30%)
Definitely. - 0 (0%)
Absolutely Not. - 5 (50%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: More "Titles"  (Read 2441 times)
ZeonUchiha
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 13, 2010, 07:33:52 PM »

What I mean is add new categories on the Brawl Vault Character Category like Geno, Daisy, Rosalina, Cloud, Shadow, Dr. Mario, Roy, Sora, and others.

Beyond
♥God of Love
Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »

This has been brought up before and I say no.

Most of these characters don't have enough hacks for them to warrant their own section, except maybe Rosalina and Shadow. But even still, I see no point in it since we have an advance search feature and adding more slots to the current setup would make it looked cluttered.

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »

This has been brought up before and I say no.

Most of these characters don't have enough hacks for them to warrant their own section, except maybe Rosalina and Shadow. But even still, I see no point in it since we have an advance search feature and adding more slots to the current setup would make it looked cluttered.

^This
    And to add the this point picano himself said that there wouldn't be more slots made

RandomTBush
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 11:16:29 PM »

They're all basically vertex-hacked versions of existing characters (Cloud = Ike, Rosalina = Peach, etc.), so there's no reason for them to have their own sections. Just keep them grouped with their origin.

ZeonUchiha
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 07:05:57 AM »

I do Agree with all of you, I didn't know if it was brought up before, and I think it would be cluttered, I was just thinking that there are A LOT of hacks for shadow, when im looking for just sonic ones, so I thought, maybe it would be easier if he had his own category, but I had my doubts of the clutter, and the emptiness look the character's categories would have. Thanks for voting and voicing your opinion!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: