Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
I noticed your making awesome pokemon vertex hacks :o
Any chance Gardevoir might show up soon? :3
BTW Blaziken+falcon punch = Awesome :D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Gardevoir -> Gallade

Zelda -> Sheik
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 06, 2010, 08:34:22 PM
Gardevoir -> Gallade

Zelda -> Sheik

:D

How about an evee over pikachu :D evee is awesome and cute <3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 06, 2010, 08:38:41 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on November 06, 2010, 08:34:22 PM
Gardevoir -> Gallade

Zelda -> Sheik

:D

How about an evee over pikachu :D evee is awesome and cute <3
But Eevee walks on all four, and Pikachu (most of the time) doesn't. :s



Also, if you take suggestions (guessing you do, because, well, the comments on this thread), Ralts on Ness would be really badass. Not so bad moveset, right body type, all that.

I would love to see a Vertex of Lelouch :)
GReat Hacks btw!



PLEASE do a scizor over Falco! He just begs for more epic hacks, I have only two or three I think :P Honestly you should, your pokemon hacks are taking up slots on my SD card! ;)
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Aafyre on November 08, 2010, 07:45:20 AM
Blastoise is out! I'll post my Boba Fett preview pictures really soon.

...WE NEED A BLASTOISE PSA NAO!

Awesome vertex as always!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Amazing Blastoise man! I really love it.

Watch, tomorrow when everyone wakes up, it's gonna be flooded with comments.

And I wonder what Boba Fett looks like ;)


Here's the Boba Fett preview pictures I was talking about earlier:



The reason his helmet is a little blurry is because I used Snake's headband and dragged it down to make his helmet. Taking that into consideration I don't think it looks bad at all. Obviously his texture still needs work (that's why it's a preview pic :P) but I think it's coming out really well.

...You work WAY too fast and skillfully. Vanguard Ike, then Wave, then Blaziken, and now Blastoise!? Plus you're already almost done with Boba Fett!

Man do I want your skills. Spectacular work Fyre.


Thanks very much :). If somebody figures out an easy to understand vertexing method that eliminates the need for double patching, I'd probably be able to get these things done twice as fast as I am now. It took me more time to patch Blastoise than it did to make him.