Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
hey you're like ten years older than me
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



You sound like an old man. >.<
Darkrai *people start flaming*

Me: 20
GameWatching: 15
Mewtwo2000: 25
MarioKart64n: 23
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I didn't know Mewtwo was 25 O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 02, 2010, 02:40:12 AM
I didn't know Mewtwo was 25 O_o

lol I dare u to guess my age then :P (Though I doubt you'll ever get it <3 )


so this is whats it lik eto be on my brothers account.


hehhe, i found my brothers laptop. I'm millions brother, and he told me tht i cant be on hs laptop because of what i did hear on the feroms.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on December 02, 2010, 03:37:19 AM
so this is whats it lik eto be on my brothers account.


hehhe, i found my brothers laptop. I'm millions brother, and he told me tht i cant be on hs laptop because of what i did hear on the feroms.
Go away before I show you porn. >_>

wht did i do? and u wach porn? ewww...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on December 02, 2010, 04:19:10 AM
wht did i do? and u wach porn? ewww...
lol... I was joking....

Anyways... back on topic....

Can't wait to see F.L.O.O.D. vertexed into Kazooie! :happy:
Is that even possible?

Wow Aafyre. I'm shocked in amazement.
First you made an awesome Boba Fett, and now Banjo? He looks perfect... it's amazing that you're able to do this. You're seriously one of my favorite hackers. Keep up the great work.


 ;D I'm not sure how possible turning FLUUD into Kazooie is which is partly why I released the v1 of Banjo so you guys could have him even if Kazooie didn't work. I'll do the best I can on it and I should probably be able to start working on it again on Friday or so.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 02, 2010, 07:29:33 AM
;D I'm not sure how possible turning FLUUD into Kazooie is which is partly why I released the v1 of Banjo so you guys could have him even if Kazooie didn't work. I'll do the best I can on it and I should probably be able to start working on it again on Friday or so.

It's all good man, take as long as you need to. And if it doesn't work out, who cares.

We got one sexy ass Banjo in Brawl now, thanks to you ;)