PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)

Started by JuLz, August 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



More nude girls LOL. Now I'm begining to question weather your really gay or not LOL. Not that i'm complaining. I kinda knew you would get to this. Good job so far.


@ drsusredfish: yes

@ matteron: a few more words'll make your sorrows reachable^^

lol J didn't want peach left out in the cold XD

or was that the true goal of nude peach?

Anyway, don't hesitate to go ham on the texture hacks.

Please! no more Nudes! We want more Twilight princess HR Textures XD

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s


Thanks! And yeah there'll be more TP Textures in the future!

But for now there is a little project I do atm.

Goddesses Reloaded - Here Farore Preview

Farore looks really nice, it's a little hard to tell the thing on her head is a rose with that gem there though

Hmm...Farore could use a touch of work imo. She doesn't look...I dunno, godly enough...maybe some rose tattoos on her arms and ornate fringes on her dress?

Just throwin ideas around. I always stick with the Oracle versions myself...

Hang on, what if you just took some pieces of the Oracle designs and threw them in, but made them better? Y'know, like the petals from Farore's skirt, Nayru's two dresses and belts, and Din's triangles that run down her sides, along with her leg straps?

Still thowin stuff around. Surprised I haven't broken anything :D

Awesome Farore, Looks very sexy.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


@ Black Boo: LoL I was making a Tatoo you won't see, because it's on her back but well kinda mindfreak haha. And I won't make them to look too godly, because I want them to be in a human being form :D