PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)

Started by JuLz, August 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:peach:  Sorry Guys I'm Dying Here On KCMM In The End Of JuLy :zelda:


Bye Bye & <3



Very nice!(Though I'm not too fond of the FS eyes)

oh please put up a download!!! ive been searchin for a good peach texture and this is the one!

Beautiful job, Julz! I can't wait to use some textures my very own friend made. Keep up the good work!

At first I want to make enough textures. Then I will post the download links at once. I first want to make sure that the people like my work. And yeah as i see there aren't enough people around here. So yeah sorry if you have to wait for it/them.

But yeah my first task is to make Peach  :peach: & Zelda  :zelda: Textures, maybe others, too. I have a lots of ideas so far.


~~Peachy

*stares at sunshine Peach*

*zombie moan*

download....
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Can someone tell me how to make dress parts and stuff transparent :3

Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on August 15, 2009, 08:07:15 PM
Can someone tell me how to make dress parts and stuff transparent :3

OizenX did make a post relating to your question.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=1265.msg11010#msg11010

If you're using The GIMP, refer to the below image for an example of how to make the dress transparent.



The checkerboard background represents the Alpha Channel for The GIMP.

August 15, 2009, 09:22:31 PM #8 Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 09:48:32 PM by JuLzTheBowzard
Hmm no Im using Photoshop and it didnt worked. After making the parts transparent, they turned into white parts :O

Nice Peach textures.Love the Shadow Queen texture. <3

1. Go to the "Channels" tab on the right. Tick the Alpha thing and click on that channel.
2. Choose the brush tool and choose the color black. Then with the black brush, color whatever you want transparent. Whatever you colored should've turned red. Since Peach's and Zelda's dress textures aren't +1 or +2, making them transparent should be the same thing.

Picture:


The little blur in the bottom left says, "Oops, make sure this is black."


Uh well yeah anyways it's Sunshine Peach *cough* well yeah

Hurrays Rosalina is out :-*


Ow well thanks :3

There was this Cosplay Rosalina pic on google xD

It was perfect to mirrow the dress :D

Greetz JuLz ~~ Peachy