collada/scripts

Started by coolme1015, August 26, 2010, 02:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ok i have 3ds max 8 and i ran collada and i imported the model.DAE into 3ds max....it was supposed to be ganon...and this is what i got



i ran the mariokartn script but whatever i click on nothing workds..and yes i unclicked import x axis or w/e

any help is appreciated thank you



soon, all the probs will be solved :D
I'm working on an mdl0 vert import/export script for blender...

use the DDVB method (import the ddf) and export to a file...
(the filename is not spec (I use ddv))

the vert import script is complete
the vert export script is about 80%

I'll post the scripts when I finish the export script...
(so I can post them in a pack)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

lol as soon as i fix my problem somebody posts her...i got it thank you though...however...i do have another problem


i have the MSVCR71.dll in my systemWOW64 folder but every time i load up das donkey it says "the main startup class could not be found"

huh?



Quote from: coolme1015 on August 26, 2010, 03:28:24 PM
i have the MSVCR71.dll in my systemWOW64 folder but every time i load up das donkey it says "the main startup class could not be found"

is that window 7??
I use XP so I wouldn't know...

do you agree with me:
"windows vista and 7 are both failures of an OS"

if so...
I can PM you a copy of XP home with a guide to update it and keep it clean :)
(if you want it)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 26, 2010, 03:51:27 PM
Quote from: coolme1015 on August 26, 2010, 03:28:24 PM
i have the MSVCR71.dll in my systemWOW64 folder but every time i load up das donkey it says "the main startup class could not be found"

is that window 7??
I use XP so I wouldn't know...

do you agree with me:
"windows vista and 7 are both failures of an OS"

if so...
I can PM you a copy of XP home with a guide to update it and keep it clean :)
(if you want it)

surprisingly enough i only had 2 computers...vista and windows 7...so i wouldnt know :D

and ill keep that in mind but for now im good i just want to get my das donkey working Xp



Quote from: coolme1015 on August 26, 2010, 03:57:30 PM
i just want to get my das donkey working Xp

I don't think it'll work...
the only problem I had was not installing Java

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 26, 2010, 04:42:51 PM
Quote from: coolme1015 on August 26, 2010, 03:57:30 PM
i just want to get my das donkey working Xp

I don't think it'll work...
the only problem I had was not installing Java

i....i didnt have it installed

♫yaaaaay♫

thank you



Quote from: coolme1015 on August 26, 2010, 05:03:44 PM
i....i didnt have it installed

♫yaaaaay♫

thank you

O.o KK =3=
no prob :)

@ me: ^lol XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.