Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AdamTyree1's Texture Hacks (VINCE THE SHADOW V1)  (Read 8441 times)
AdamTyree1
Advanced Kitten

Show me yah Hax!

View Profile Awards
« on: September 06, 2010, 07:22:50 PM »

Adam Tyree 1's Hacks

hello all! this is were ill be posting any texture hacks i make. i will try to remember to post all texture hacks i make here, but i still suggest checking the vault in case i forget to add one. Grin

Character Textures

Damaged Falcon

Never can we say that Captain Falcon can't take a punch. NEVER. i thought of this texture while fighting against lvl 9 Ganon. (black Shadow actually, but you know what i mean) To Be honest he was kicking my butt all over the place. so i decided to make captain falcon a bit more beat up to fit the occasion. Tongue
he has a few bloody/dirty stains on his gear, and his clothes look like they got dragged across the ground. i also attempted to crack his visor, but to be honest it didn't work out well. which is why i also made a visor-less version as well!

yes i know, its only supposed to show one eye. and yes i know the dark is still there. but it also has a red tint around the dark area which, in my opinion, made it seem he has a scar near his eye. so i decided to leave it that way. If this kills you inside, im terribly sorry.  Oh shi~

Re Shaded Falcon

i think the change is obvious. oh it isn't obvious?

how bou't now? yeah its a simple change. i just brightened the colors of his clothes a bit. in game however the shine that comes from his suit is actually brighter now as well.

Little Macario

I think this is my best texture so far. it came out VERY Nicely. thanks to Fox's Shorts Vertex, it looks even better.

Toon Mario

Very Simple. I was sitting around at the house practicing with Mario (a character i rarely use) and decided to make a texture for him. so this.......creation happened. it looks alot like melee and 64 textures but its simply mario's brawl textures all colored solid and un-rendered.

Sayian Armor Fox

after seeing CyanideX's Super Sayian Fox hack based off of the Vegeta Fox Hack, i thought this might be a good idea. there are two versions, one that uses Wasabi Skillz Leisure Fox model, and then one tht uses the same model from CyanideX's hack, which i think is the original fox model. also come with three CSP's.

any stage i make will be here.
Stages

Kung-Fu (NES)

This is a 2D Stage based of the NES game, Kung-Fu. the download contains the two different styles for the stage. one with the games HUD, and the one shown above with ceiling tiles. It also has another surprise inside....

Projects

I'll put BIG hacks here. stuff that has alot more work put into and perhaps more things then just Textures or PSA's.

Vince The Shadow (V1, WIP)

read the WHOLE description please.

This is probably my biggest Hack up to date! Cheesy
Presenting Vince The Shadow! A character that comes straight from the deepest darkest corners of my mind!
I used The Leisure Suit Fox model for this, so thanks to Wasabi Skillz!

There is also a slightly modified PSA in there too! the PSA alows you to spawn a Smart Bomb with the up taunt, A beam Sword with the Side taunt, and the down taunt is Fox's Win2 Victory animation.

There is a Item Edit for the beam Sword that go along with the Texture as well (thanks to rihuganon for his Falchion Sword Hack!)

The motion Etc also changes Fox's Crouch. instead of crouching he stands with his arms crossed! He also has an edited guard animation as well which uses the guard from his Down B Attack.

Glitches:
The Sheild Bubble appears lower then usual, but this dosn't affect gameplay.
The Beam Sword hack occasinally Glitches and shows a random texture, but this only happened once in the 50M stage during testing.

Future Plans:
More Weapons!
Real PSA! (actually has new attacks and such XD)
Vertex! (Maybe)

if you want to use ANY of this as a base, please ask permission from me Via PM first. Thank you, and Enjoy!

FAQ

Q: What do you use to make Textures?
A: I use BrawlBox, GIMP, and Paint.NET. mostly Paint.NET  AWESOME 2.0!

Q: Can i request textures from you?

A: Sure, but i ussualy only take requests when im out of ideas. Tongue

Q: What about CSP's?

A: Depends on the texture. if its really simple (Like Toon Mario) then no, something like Sayia Armor FOx, then yes.

Q: Are you going to make any Stage Textures?
A: Perhaps.... is so they will most likely be STGEDIT 0,1,and 2 textures. they just more fun to make in my opinion.  Awesome Face
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:45:27 PM by AdamTyree1 » Logged

blackscorpio
Mega Kitten

I want to see hacks go to the next level.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 10:41:20 PM »

wow it looks good Adam, can you make a damaged mario, luigi, and wario.

Akari_Un
Hyper Kitten

DasDonkey Team

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 02:05:37 PM »

and samus, ZS samus, link, Marth, snake, Ice climbers, pikachu, MK, kirby, rob, zelda, ganon, t link . . .

zeno503
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »

I'd like to see damaged Mr.G&W Awesome Face

AdamTyree1
    Advanced Kitten

Show me yah Hax!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 03:46:46 PM »

hmm.... damaged G&W....... doubt it. but as for other characters... perhaps.  Cheesy
    ill think about it. to be honest i would rather wait until im a it baetter at texture hacking first, and maybe then ill give Damaged Falcon a Revamp as well. Smiley

AdamTyree1
    Advanced Kitten

Show me yah Hax!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »

re shaded CF texture is up now. ive also done this with ZSS and i plan on uploading it later today or tommorow if im not too busy. aint got time right now.

AdamTyree1
    Advanced Kitten

Show me yah Hax!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 06:19:10 PM »

okay new texture. Little Macario. Feedback is wanted. tell me what you think.

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

Gone crazy, be back in a few hours

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 12:59:52 PM »

Not bad for your first attempts!

Could you do a damaged Pikachu? It's like the only character in the game I dislike, so that would be hilarious to have him all beat up in the results screen, even if he wins, lol!

Also, use the modify button on the top right instead of making multiple posts in a row. I don't really care, but others unfortunately will frown on such a stupid thing  Embarrassed
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 01:02:02 PM by ChaosInvoker » Logged

AdamTyree1
    Advanced Kitten

Show me yah Hax!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 01:01:35 PM »

Toon Mario is up. and i was just thinking about making a pikachu texture! beat up pikachu seems kinda mean though lol. ill give it a shot but im not sure how it will turn out.

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

Gone crazy, be back in a few hours

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 01:02:31 PM »

Cool, thanks!

AdamTyree1
    Advanced Kitten

Show me yah Hax!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 01:37:03 PM »

okay messing with Pikachu is a shot in the dark guys. i cant even figure out were his stomach area is on the texture.

EDIT: I HATE PIKACHU. Anyway, i put up my first stage hack. and its based off a NES game no doubt! AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 08:17:26 AM by AdamTyree1 » Logged

AdamTyree1
    Advanced Kitten

Show me yah Hax!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 02:08:07 PM »

sorry about the time off everyone. my comp had to be fixed and it took awhile. i didnt lose anything Brawl-Hack related though, since i backed everything up on one of my SD cards. oh and im taking Texture Requests right now too since im kinda out of ideas at the moment. ^_^'

EDIT: Vince The Shadow V1 is up in the "Projects" Section. this is still a WIP and is currently taking priority over my Lil Mac PSA which is, slowly but surely, coming together nicely. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:22:10 PM by AdamTyree1 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: