Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Krystal Version 1.5: Update!! Now includes staff and Unique moveset!  (Read 27058 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 01:32:49 AM »

The opening was very well done, nice choice of music (Sonic and the secret rings?) Looks like it will make use of the staff pretty well.

I'm almost done with is too, just gotta fix some things and put the texture on, expect it maybe saturday actually because I forgot I have my volunteer job tomorrow

First song: Heaven Shaking event/ Naruto Shippuden
    Second Song: Let the speed mend it / Sonic and the secret rings.
    Third song: The Fifths Fight / Naruto

lol mkay, are is the staff going to be a model rather than an artical? That would be soooo much better/easier for me to psa with. Can't wait to see the texture :3 ^=^

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 02:13:23 AM »

The opening was very well done, nice choice of music (Sonic and the secret rings?) Looks like it will make use of the staff pretty well.

I'm almost done with is too, just gotta fix some things and put the texture on, expect it maybe saturday actually because I forgot I have my volunteer job tomorrow

lol mkay, are is the staff going to be a model rather than an artical? That would be soooo much better/easier for me to psa with. Can't wait to see the texture :3 ^=^

lol "are is"

Fox's blaster is an article and thus cant be made to be part of his original model.  So sorry, can't be done. What can be done is add a single line of code to every single animation in PSA so his blaster always shows. I've done it with meta knight.

As for the texture on the staff, I am proud to say its [censored]ing perfect, Everything is in EXACTLY the right spot. I made it more brawlized too. I just have finish up the tail of the staff and it will be complete.

My perfectionist side might come back to haunt me though and force myself to redo the texture over and over and over again lol

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 02:32:00 AM »

lol "are is"

Fox's blaster is an article and thus cant be made to be part of his original model.  So sorry, can't be done. What can be done is add a single line of code to every single animation in PSA so his blaster always shows. I've done it with meta knight.

As for the texture on the staff, I am proud to say its SAKURAI!!!!!!!!ing perfect, Everything is in EXACTLY the right spot. I made it more brawlized too. I just have finish up the tail of the staff and it will be complete.

My perfectionist side might come back to haunt me though and force myself to redo the texture over and over and over again lol

Lol sweet, oh btw guess what. Fox's Psa size with one move for fire mode is 182 and STILL not freezing @!!@ Albiet my changes have been rather small, but still, that leaves a lot of potential for future fox psa-ers.

Original size: 161 KB
    Current Size: 182 KB
    Maximum Size: unknown yet, still being cautious.
    Possible Room: 21 + kb

Version 1.5 should have fire mode fully functional, and if you could do the stuff for her staff that'd be good, I'm afraid I dunno what to do about the hitboxes being on the staff then. Hmm....maybe having the Z offset(the hitboxes are on the middle finger bones) farther away so it's like right on the edge of the staff?

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2010, 02:35:17 AM »

the staff is almost as big as her in adventures So I think the length of Ikes sword.

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: September 24, 2010, 08:32:03 AM »

I look at this, and my only real concern is having moves that are identical to Fox, Falco, or Wolf. ( in their animations). If I play Krystal, I am a expecting a moveset (of course) that doesn't have very many -or any- similarities to the three Star Fox representatives we have.

That's my two cents on the idea and what I saw in the vid.

As for the moves themselves. While the sliding U-Tilt seems like a nice idea, I think basically giving Krystal an easy Semi-SnakeDash isn't a good idea.

Nice work so far though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 08:37:36 AM »

I look at this, and my only real concern is having moves that are identical to Fox, Falco, or Wolf. ( in their animations). If I play Krystal, I am a expecting a moveset (of course) that doesn't have very many -or any- similarities to the three Star Fox representatives we have.

As for the moves themselves. While the sliding U-Tilt seems like a nice idea, I think basically giving Krystal an easy Semi-SnakeDash isn't a good idea.

Nice work so far though.

Lol the only moves from wolf and falco will be her up A in storm mode and the down a in storm mode, along with wolf's side up a (As her up A) in fire mode. the rest are going to be from the metal alloys and other misc humanoid characters XP

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 08:52:54 AM »

Nice work so far though.

Lol the only moves from wolf and falco will be her up A in storm mode and the down a in storm mode, along with wolf's side up a (As her up A) in fire mode. the rest are going to be from the metal alloys and other misc humanoid characters XP

-which is basically the same as animation swapping from other characters within the game in the case of the Metal Alloys, because they use moves that are used by the characters themselves (although they use the moves of a specific character).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 09:34:57 AM »

Gawd, what a long intro for a video XD jk But i really really really really really x50 like it Awesome Face

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2010, 09:52:23 AM »

Nice work so far though.

-which is basically the same as animation swapping from other characters within the game in the case of the Metal Alloys, because they use moves that are used by the characters themselves (although they use the moves of a specific character).

The hitboxes etc were created from scratch, with the exception of Falco's move and Wolf's Move. ANIMATION swapping is more like it, since the hitboxes etc are entirely different on these when side by sided with the originals.

Give me a freaking breaak here, who do you think I am anyway, Hollow, EternalYoshi? @_@;; jeeze...I never said I was a pro lol I'm just doing the Krystal psa for fun.

@ Nice Guy: lol what are you talking about, the intro to the video lasts through the disclaimer and that's it >_>

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: September 24, 2010, 10:16:19 AM »

Nice work so far though.

The hitboxes etc were created from scratch, with the exception of Falco's move and Wolf's Move. ANIMATION swapping is more like it, since the hitboxes etc are entirely different on these when side by sided with the originals.

Give me a freaking breaak here, who do you think I am anyway, Hollow, EternalYoshi? @_@;; jeeze...I never said I was a pro lol I'm just doing the Krystal psa for fun.

@ Nice Guy: lol what are you talking about, the intro to the video lasts through the disclaimer and that's it >_>
    Are you mad at me? Sad

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »

Nice work so far though.

Are you mad at me? Sad

no .... >_> lol I just like that face >_>

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 10:21:38 AM »

Nice work so far though.

Are you mad at me? Sad

no .... >_> lol I just like that face >_>
    >~>... Fine be that way. Btw,
    I CAN"T FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THE OTHER VERSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 10:52:19 AM »

about the name, I would've called it Project Krazoa after the Krazoa Sprits and have plp guess as to what it is but thats just me xD

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2010, 11:06:17 AM »

about the name, I would've called it Project Krazoa after the Krazoa Sprits and have plp guess as to what it is but thats just me xD

Well Krazoa would give the misunderstanding of a Krazoa spirit xD that'd be epic over charizard though, it could like lash out at you with the tentical things or whatever.

Krystal is a fairly well known figure by now, it'd be different if it was like right when starfox adventures came out or something.

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 11:07:26 AM »

Well Krazoa would give the misunderstanding of a Krazoa spirit xD that'd be epic over charizard though, it could like lash out at you with the tentical things or whatever.

Krystal is a fairly well known figure by now, it'd be different if it was like right when starfox adventures came out or something.

You forgot starfox command :3

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: