the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
everyone who has voted for tinkerbell can vote again, ive erased her from the poll...

this is still damn tight...

Holy cow.
What are you hoping for, Jokekid?


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

im just hoping there comes some real winne in this poll...
i like them all, thats why they are there, but i want to make a hack that gets downloads, not like many of my latest, which havent more than 50 each...

Quote from: jokekid on June 09, 2011, 01:57:36 PM
im just hoping there comes some real winne in this poll...
i like them all, thats why they are there, but i want to make a hack that gets downloads, not like many of my latest, which havent more than 50 each...

I've downloaded all of your hacks. :happy:


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

poll is getting creepy...

7
7
7
8

what the hell am i supposed to do with that???

I think that people are doing it on purpose...
Sense nobody is commenting..
Maybe they just want to play it out..

Either way, all of the suggestions are great.


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

ppl cant do it on purpose, since there is no possibility to see the results before voting, and u cant change ur vote ^^

Quote from: Meowzalot on June 09, 2011, 02:09:17 PM
Either way, all of the suggestions are great.

I thought so too. Which i why i suggested Alakazam xD

Quote from: jokekid on June 09, 2011, 02:12:03 PM
ppl cant do it on purpose, since there is no possibility to see the results before voting, and u cant change ur vote ^^

^This.

But damn, this is getting real tight.....(prays for alakazam)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


*Looks at poll and notices Kafei*



I'm sure W0lf would explode into millions of awesome faces if Bang was made. He's got my vote, too.

hey! q onda! oye yo ocupo ayuda con estooo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24343.0 te podria mandar el mdl0 de sonic y el 2.obj solo para q lo insertes y renmbres los bones? ya trate pero al darle al motion pac se hacen super grandes los poligonos""!!!

Quote from: Nasca Corp on June 09, 2011, 08:01:09 PM
hey! q onda! oye yo ocupo ayuda con estooo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24343.0 te podria mandar el mdl0 de sonic y el 2.obj solo para q lo insertes y renmbres los bones? ya trate pero al darle al motion pac se hacen super grandes los poligonos""!!!

Ok, google translate does not know everything, but here's what i got ouuta it:


hey! q onda! I hold hearing aid Erm, could you send the http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24343.0 mdl0 2.obj sonic and insert it only for q and renmbres the bones? but try and give the pac motion are super large polygons ""!!!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


kafei and shishigami are moving on to the next level, votes are locked, sorry for having to end it like this, but it was gonna take forever to get a clear difference...

*builds next poll*

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 09, 2011, 08:13:42 PM
Ok, google translate does not know everything, but here's what i got ouuta it:


hey! q onda! I hold hearing aid Erm, could you send the http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24343.0 mdl0 2.obj sonic and insert it only for q and renmbres the bones? but try and give the pac motion are super large polygons ""!!!

lol, never use that translator again!!
NEVER!!

ATTENTION VOTERS:

Here is a picture of the person named Richter in the poll:

Richter Abend from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


please vote for richter xD
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]