the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
Quote from: jokekid on June 14, 2011, 03:48:24 PM


any questions?

u like so far? (cuz im rly proud of that damny face ^^)




ears are bigger ^^
he's almost done

So Bang is next i guess, right?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

already started, i started him before ratchet, but he is kinda difficult, im doing him on captain falcon ^^

anyway, what do u guys think about ratchet right now?

June 14, 2011, 11:16:33 PM #573 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:17:47 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: jokekid on June 14, 2011, 10:51:38 PM
already started, i started him before ratchet, but he is kinda difficult, im doing him on captain falcon ^^

anyway, what do u guys think about ratchet right now?
I was thinking Bang would be over Captain Falcon and Ratchet is looking good so far.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


happy to please u guys ^^
i dont think ill touch the model anymore.

and texture is almost finished ^^

i hope normals wont ruin his face...

June 15, 2011, 01:55:30 PM #576 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 04:02:09 PM by jokekid
perfectly exported, only one problem...
i cant export the edited face to the expressions...
ive tried with both dasdonkey boxes, i guess fox's faces are incompatible one with another, so i'll need a hexer to fix it...

problem solved, completely fixed, he is awesome and ready, he is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

FINALLY a good Ratchet!  I can't wait to add him to my Brawls!  Great work on the vertex jokekid ;)  I think it's one of your best.  My only criticism really is the detail of the texture.  I hope someone makes a more realistic "Brawlified" texture for him.

But again, fantastic work on the model!


Fox's faces are compatible.  I just made Sly Cooper with no problems.

its weird, i had to vertex all the other faces to 1% and rename the facial bone from the good face so it wouldnt dissapear when the other faces are out


That was fast

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

lol, just two days of real progress, i think ive spend like 9 or 10 hours on this in total...

You will never cease to amaze me, my friend. (:


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

damn, that ratchet looks very good, nice job :)