the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
>.>
<.<
v.v
^.^

released...
uploading rulk and snake-hulk now

(snake-hulk is blue)

I couldn't help but laugh at this screenshot.  He really is huge XD



HULK BREAK WEAPON MAN'S SKULL

i hope u liked it ^^
i hope u noticed in the entry, he grows from normal snake size to hulk size ^^

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 18, 2011, 04:54:47 PM



HULK BREAK WEAPON MAN'S SKULL
SO... MUCH... WIN!
:happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 18, 2011, 04:54:47 PM
I couldn't help but laugh at this screenshot.  He really is huge XD



HULK BREAK WEAPON MAN'S SKULL

LOL

Awesome pic. And awesome Hulk.


lol, ive gone completely mad, and i dont even know if i will be capable of finishing the project i started... i must say i have progressed a lot in vertexing, cuz i made gXXXy's body in an hour, OUT OF CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!

question is... who is gXXXy???

i know u know it, and i know u want him... ^^ xD




waddaya think??
u believe me if i say that was once CF??

I don't really fancy disney characters, but I think it would be pretty cool having goofy shooting kamehameha's :P


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.


Quote from: jokekid on June 20, 2011, 01:04:49 PM



waddaya think??
u believe me if i say that was once CF??
SWEET!

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: jokekid on June 20, 2011, 01:04:49 PM
waddaya think??
u believe me if i say that was once CF??

The second you release hes being ported. That's what I think. BTW guys, now that we have KH Goofy.....PSA MUST BE DONE FOR HIM.....But Jokekid, did you conform wraf to goofy's model???

If so, can you make a written tut for me??? lol it;; need to be sort of noobified but either way, would you mind???
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



its 100% manual vertex editting, using the model rip ONLY for reference...

my method is simple, i always use soft selection to assure the vertices move in such a way that it'll be possible to texture later xD
i put the model rip behind captain falcon, i select captain and start editting his front view in wireframe to make it match, then i do the same, but with the model on his left or right, on the side, and for the finishing touch i put him above or under him and make the arms fit in thickness... for the face, a year of experience... xDDD
the upper part of his mouth is the nose, the under part of the mout is his chin, so the mouth is still in his place, to avoid having to rename too many bones...
the hat is the helmet of course, the shield was his shoulder plate, the teeth are the nipples... xDDD
and the eyes are captain's visor ^^


anyway, uploading ingame pics now, release in 10 minutes ^^

>.>
<.<
v.v
^.^

released ^^


includes a shieldless version, cuz i know it looks aweful... xD