the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
also another thing is, im not taking requests in a lil time, if u'd checked my OP ud seen this, but still.
i could put that on the to do list, but tell me, ike, or link?
or maybe marth?

Quote from: jokekid on October 10, 2010, 03:00:59 AM
also another thing is, im not taking requests in a lil time, if u'd checked my OP ud seen this, but still.
i could put that on the to do list, but tell me, ike, or link?
or maybe marth?

Hmmmmmm..... Link, cause he's the best to PSA with :3

ok, than let it be link, but as i already said im not starting on this yet


That's true, your really getting better and better. I think one day you might be as good as Pik or Akari_Un.

BTW I was just curious of what was inside the spoilers, but I must admit that one moment I doubt there was something in them  :srs:

lol, thanx, i must admit my first hack sucked at technical stuff, but it was still awesome.

lol wow, big secret >_>
xD
good for you though ;P
As for me, I'm just about done with my character hack, my first complete one ever :3 (IE: including CSP's Nametag Motion Etc, PSA, model, and texture)


parasol is, but the frying pan, golf club and tennis racket are part of the model, just like link's sword or shield, psa controls it by some event that makes certain parts of a model appear and dissapear

Quote from: jokekid on October 11, 2010, 08:45:24 PM
parasol is, but the frying pan, golf club and tennis racket are part of the model, just like link's sword or shield, psa controls it by some event that makes certain parts of a model appear and dissapear

Too bad, for my next project I was thinking of making peach into a sword user. XD I guess her sword could be the parasol XP


Quote from: jokekid on October 11, 2010, 08:25:41 PM
im glad to hear u finished it u uploaded it?

Yes I did Actually, but just the texture <3 hope you like it :D  PS: I'm still trying to find the results screen image XP

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The download in the file provided to you via the link in the actual topic(the link in this post is to my topic, which is why it's in spoilers) only includes the textures and stuff...sorry, it's just the psa/motionetc isn't anywhere NEAR even a beta version yet. T-T

akari_un espero ke no t moleste aber psto eso en mi post pero eske... seguro ke lo entiendes xD

I fixed the instalation error(found out it was a registry key error with the installer service) now I can install  3DS Max 8 and start playing around <3 hehe I think I'm going to try something interesting first :D