the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
Quote from: jokekid on October 12, 2010, 09:30:07 PM
i wish u success, i think ill try giving DDD some love

I'm gonna give peach some love! <3 now if I can get the damn thing to work :happy:



I'm done with the vertexing for my little test, but I can't seem to get past that part T-T

And yes, I do plan on claiming this before jack h gets it, he has way too many good stuff's already >_>

Do you think if I saved it as an obj file I could continue my editing with blender? :s


sry but i use dasdonkey box 1..
cuz however i do it, either daddonkey box 2 or mariokart64n's method, it won't come out

Quote from: jokekid on October 13, 2010, 04:47:21 AM
sry but i use dasdonkey box 1..
cuz however i do it, either daddonkey box 2 or mariokart64n's method, it won't come out

Theres a way to do the patching without the donkeybox :D

i suppose that is using morphers?
as i already said i already tried mariokart's method too, but there must be sumthing im missing...

Quote from: jokekid on October 13, 2010, 02:49:29 PM
i suppose that is using morphers?
as i already said i already tried mariokart's method too, but there must be sumthing im missing...
Well if it's simple enough that I can do it, then anyone with a brain can do it XP

1: did you import the vertexes over the right model? (It has to be the original model)
2: did you make sure both of the morpher scales(both the mod and the one underneath it) were set to 100 on the original?
3: did you have brawlbox open at any time during the final steps?

PS: can you make link right handed with his sword and left handed with his shield? or even just remove his shield entirely and make him left handed? :3 I know it's possible....isn't it? :s I have an idea for a shadow link character :D

mariokart's method problem i have is the ais 1.03 or 113, i dont reember but anyway, when i convert a model and import it it wont appear at all...


Quote from: Link40 on October 14, 2010, 04:27:11 PM
Congrats for entering DasDonkey. I wish you luck for all your future projects.

thanks a lot, i plan on fixing the great fairy sword soon, dont know if it has already been done but still, i didnt forget ur request ^^

Quote from: jokekid on October 14, 2010, 04:30:42 PM
Quote from: Link40 on October 14, 2010, 04:27:11 PM
Congrats for entering DasDonkey. I wish you luck for all your future projects.

thanks a lot, i plan on fixing the great fairy sword soon, dont know if it has already been done but still, i didnt forget ur request ^^

There is a great fairies sword, but it's not that good >_>
Also, it'd be awesome if you made a version of ikes sword that looks like it, but like...made for ike instead of link XD

Also, could you help me with something? Every time I scale up peaches bust in blender it's flawless, but in 3DS max it looks well....scary when it's in brawlbox XD



Quote from: cuckoos on October 14, 2010, 07:16:23 PM
You're on Dasdonkii?

...This was unexpected

exactly why...?
u saying im not worth it? xD
and yes, its official, still need to make first post in the teams blog, but yeah im in

Quote from: jokekid on October 14, 2010, 08:28:33 PM
Quote from: cuckoos on October 14, 2010, 07:16:23 PM
You're on Dasdonkii?

...This was unexpected

exactly why...?
u saying im not worth it? xD
and yes, its official, still need to make first post in the teams blog, but yeah im in

I think they meant the OMG OMG OMG OMFG part of it xD

On another slightly related note, I found out that I just wasn't shaping ALL the sides right, it came out nearly perfect the last time, and this time I'm having more hope for better results <3