the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
I know you probably have no plans to do so, but I strongly recommend you revamp Ratchet some time in the near future. The current face looks awkward as all hell and the ears are much too large.


i using this:
http://www.postimage.org/
then i post images in a post
and it works perfectly (i think)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2011, 06:43:13 PM>.> <.<
AWESOME I WANT HIM NOW!!!
but i still more want Iago or Jafar (too bad Jafar is almost impossible to vertex over someone)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Very nicely done. Almost identical to the actual character.

And who is he over? I can't tell...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I'm using tinypic for all my recent hacks and never had a problem.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: Royal_Blade on September 01, 2011, 07:11:01 PM
Very nicely done. Almost identical to the actual character.

And who is he over? I can't tell...

this made me lol hard...

thats all....

That's probably just the ripped model, people...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 01, 2011, 07:23:11 PM
That's probably just the ripped model, people...


lol, u got it... xDDD

i just smoothed the model a bit to make it look brawlish...

i dont feel like making him now, i think i'll make jecht instead... yeah, tidus' dad

Ah...

You joker...

You tricked me!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yeah Jecht has been long over due. If you do that good I can see it getting a ton of downloads.
Also I'd totally freakin download Alladin. But first Jecht.

ok, should i make more tutorials??

i had an idea for this:

how to use soft selection

and, would u like a mini-PSA for ifrit??

he would mainly have ported animations, fire element attacks, some of wolf's normal attacks, bowser's or cloud's NB, and of course a size mod...

tell me what u think

I think you should focus on Jecht or Alladin. Those are popular characters that would get quite a lot of attention if made well. Especially Jecht.

Ifrit isn't a popular enough character to spend time making a psa for.
And there's really no need for a soft selection tutorial.

You should focus on those vertexes.