the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
I'm impressed. Gonna test it ingame as soon as it's released.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: jokekid on August 26, 2011, 03:52:33 PM
http://imgur.com/a/30XWN


i'll upload it now and make the blog posts...


btw, plz ignore ike's eyes, ive already taken care of them... xDDD

I lol'd at the eyes I was like KILL THEM WITH FIRE?!
but it looks great while ignoring them.


ok, here's a list of things i wanna make:

OOT adult link
wes (the trainer from colliseum)
genie (from alladin)
hercules
winnie the pooh... xDD


i'll make a poll to see general opinions about preference regarding these characters...

Hmm... I can't decide between Genie and Hercules...

Good choices... Hard decision...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

i want the Parrot from aladdin :(

but genie is fine too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

And Genie could be on DK. His flick could be Genie's hair thing. The one thing difficult would probably be the face... But you can do it!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

ok, progress report:

WES almost done, only need to get rid of the backpack.
hercules finished, need to take pics
genie started, only head and decent texture missing

rest unstarted

hercules:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jokekid on August 29, 2011, 04:28:18 PM
ok, progress report:

WES almost done, only need to get rid of the backpack.
hercules finished, need to take pics
genie started, only head and decent texture missing

rest unstarted

hercules:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like it, but something about the face I don't like...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's pretty good, but the face...
Derpcules.

Needs a different mimic.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

i cant be asked to redo the face, since im really proud of it looking a bit like what its supposed to look like ^^

and as u ppl should already know, i s*uck at faces...


lol I think the face is fine. It's the neck that bothers me... it looks bad in every pic. But other then that it looks sick.

Also you should start putting your previews on page one.

When I see Hercules, I hear the music of the fight music in the Coliseum from KH: ReCoded.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


all of the projects are done... xDD

and the neck was kind of an experiment on hercules, the neck is actually part of the main body polygon ^^

about the projects, im only leaving on undone, and that is OOT adult link...
the hair still scares the freak out of me when thinking about vertexing it... xDD

previews of everybody soon ^^