the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...

BUMP
sry i think it was going very low, i may accept weapon requests if i like it.


Quote from: bkrdgksuon on September 22, 2010, 09:00:49 PM
Were you ever able to change the hitboxes for the swords?
no, ive not tested it myself but  ive been told the great fairy sword, which was my test on a new method, keeps the master sword length


I like the sound of the projects, can you get some pics of your finished ones like link and toon link?

Quote from: LKR000 on September 25, 2010, 06:03:00 PM
I like the sound of the projects, can you get some pics of your finished ones like link and toon link?
sure thats done, check the first page

If you don't mind me saying. Fix the verts on Tlink's keyblade *Looks at the banner-like picture.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

its cuz of the angle, also remember that keyblades arent always real keys, i think its pretty well, i used no reference fo any of them, i never played kingdom hearts either but i like the keyblade concept, so all are "original" may been made before but as i just said theyre completely mine.
tomorrow ill upload a better pic for Tlink

Quote from: jokekid on September 25, 2010, 11:31:18 PM
its cuz of the angle, also remember that keyblades arent always real keys, i think its pretty well, i used no reference fo any of them, i never played kingdom hearts either but i like the keyblade concept, so all are "original" may been made before but as i just said theyre completely mine.
tomorrow ill upload a better pic for Tlink

...Use a reference, dude.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i dont want to, cuz they must be my own models, btw i know i said i'd put some pics tomorrow but here it is

UPDATE
TOMORROW I DONT HAVE SCHOOL, AND I WOULD LIKE PPL TO REQUEST ME WEAPONS FOR IKE, LINK, TLINK, META KNIGHT,MARTH OR EVEN MARIO (u shld need PALADDIN mario PSA)


also, if anyone could tell me where the f**k kirby's sword is it would be very usefull...

Does requests for Gray fox OVER Metaknight count? Cause I just got some time and wanted to revamp the PR textures I made for the gray fox hack with updated weapons.
I guess this counts as a request anyways. If not, then no worries just wanted to ask.


Quote from: zeno503 on September 28, 2010, 09:51:09 PM
Does requests for Gray fox OVER Metaknight count? Cause I just got some time and wanted to revamp the PR textures I made for the gray fox hack with updated weapons.
I guess this counts as a request anyways. If not, then no worries just wanted to ask.

i need ideas, so this means i need concrete requests.
so u may give me an image of the weapon u want for him or draw it urself scan it and upload.
i need reference, thats why i opened this request thing

Quote from: jokekid on September 28, 2010, 10:23:21 PM
Quote from: zeno503 on September 28, 2010, 09:51:09 PM
Does requests for Gray fox OVER Metaknight count? Cause I just got some time and wanted to revamp the PR textures I made for the gray fox hack with updated weapons.
I guess this counts as a request anyways. If not, then no worries just wanted to ask.

i need ideas, so this means i need concrete requests.
so u may give me an image of the weapon u want for him or draw it urself scan it and upload.
i need reference, thats why i opened this request thing

Ok well that's easy enough. I'll pm you the pics so not to take up space on the thread.