MANSTA8 Does things. Going out of hiatus for now WOO

Started by Mansta8, September 29, 2010, 03:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2012, 07:56:02 AM
Uh.. why did you needlessly bump this? I see nothing new.
he has some hidden text.
Quote from: MANSTA8 on February 04, 2012, 11:26:01 PM
Bump.

I'm gonna be making some textures soon.

May 24, 2012, 07:34:06 AM #46 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:38:47 AM by MANSTA8
Time to bump this [censored].
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=14966#more-14966

Also by soon I apparently meant four months.  *facepalm*

June 05, 2012, 11:47:11 PM #47 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:48:35 PM by MANSTA8


Released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26783

I like to think of this as my best texture.

I'm really liking the new Tron Legacy Luigi.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Awesome.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I like the toonlink excellent job  :af2:

December 25, 2012, 08:21:16 AM #52 Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:23:51 AM by MANSTA8
Yeah, in case you didn't know, I uploaded 4 hacks recently.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



WIP of the revamp of Knight Luigi I needed to do.


M&L Luigi is in the works:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh this thread, I'm updating my previews to use Dolphin screenshots, and I guess I'll make more stuff later.