MANSTA8 Does things. Going out of hiatus for now WOO

Started by Mansta8, September 29, 2010, 03:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


That Tuxedo Luigi is beastly.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Knight Luigi is beastly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 01, 2011, 06:36:14 PM #3 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:37:36 PM by KTH
Awesome texture.

you've got some nice stuff. Keep up the good work.

Baww my Quote looks horrable after seeing Pik's :c
Too bad he hasn't releaced it yet. *Plans something to steal Quote from his computer.*

Sorry for the tripple post, but can someone derect my to a hexing brawl models tuturial?


Nevermind I figured some of it out with no tuturials, because I'm awsome like that. ;D

PLEASE release that Quote? It looks orgasmic and Pik just kinda vanished.

I will release him when I do some minor texture, hex and vertex edits (headphone things, polar star, etc.)

Quote is the only character I would ever replace TL with...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

March 18, 2011, 04:04:07 AM #12 Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:34:28 AM by MANSTA8
Ok guiz here is Quote in his current state, thanks to Ike Lawliet For the scarf.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I kind of need help on the texture.
EDIT: Oh, now that I'm getting into vertexing, can a mod please move this topic to the vertex section?
EDIT2: Oh god new model's hat textures are hell >_> can I PM this to someone to work with?

Edited firt post! Deleated older showcase posts.