Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Young Link Fix  (Read 1358 times)
SmashHackers
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 02, 2010, 04:24:51 PM »

I have made a near-perfect port of Young Link to Toon Link but it has two glitches that I was wondering if anyone could help me fix. 1.) His hookshot messes up 2.) He still uses Links voice. I am pretty sure both of these glitches can be fixed through PSA but I suck at PSA so if you can help either tell me how here or if you want I can send you the files. Whatever you think is easier.

Bush
    ALL YOUR PLANT ARE BELONG TO BUSH
    Special Access

• Awards 2011 SSBB Tournament Winner Pin Collector Staff Helper Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 10:40:58 PM »

Well, im prety new at this stuff to, but I dont want your post to go unanswered (bump?). For the hook shot, i belive that is only because he has been resized. You might need to replace where young link grabs it because he still thinks he is normal size. You could always reverse-enginer the Twilight Young Link and see how they did it. Is that bad?

Good Luck. = ]

msp26
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 09:41:33 AM »

I have made a near-perfect port of Young Link to Toon Link but it has two glitches that I was wondering if anyone could help me fix. 1.) His hookshot messes up 2.) He still uses Links voice. I am pretty sure both of these glitches can be fixed through PSA but I suck at PSA so if you can help either tell me how here or if you want I can send you the files. Whatever you think is easier.

He uses links voice because you havent hexed the sound

MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
    MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: