14fanofanime's Hacks

Started by 14fan, October 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

When I get the wings like Sailor Moon's I will.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

UPDATE

Okay, so I've very strongly edited the Up Smash as well as the Down Smash, Side Smash no longer includes the tennis racket, the golf club, or the pan, the B attacks have been slightly edited, and the aerials are almost complete.

Also, I've started to work on the final smash... You guys might want to keep this in mind when thinking about what it could be...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looks really good, nice job. ;D
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\


Quote from: 14fanofanime on October 08, 2010, 09:48:49 PM
UPDATE

Okay, so I've very strongly edited the Up Smash as well as the Down Smash, Side Smash no longer includes the tennis racket, the golf club, or the pan, the B attacks have been slightly edited, and the aerials are almost complete.

Also, I've started to work on the final smash... You guys might want to keep this in mind when thinking about what it could be...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XP Phew that reeks!...........of epicness! How did you get the wings to NOT look like Pit's wings? Those wings fit more on angels like AI, AL and some other angels as long as their rank is high(FS is rank. Shows their supremecy in battles)

Quote from: Ct. OctaWeegee Norris on October 09, 2010, 12:45:57 AM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on October 08, 2010, 09:48:49 PM
UPDATE

Okay, so I've very strongly edited the Up Smash as well as the Down Smash, Side Smash no longer includes the tennis racket, the golf club, or the pan, the B attacks have been slightly edited, and the aerials are almost complete.

Also, I've started to work on the final smash... You guys might want to keep this in mind when thinking about what it could be...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XP Phew that reeks!...........of epicness! How did you get the wings to NOT look like Pit's wings? Those wings fit more on angels like AI, AL and some other angels as long as their rank is high(FS is rank. Shows their supremecy in battles)

Well you can thank your friend BigBadBooya for that.

Uhh..wow I never thought someone would actually make a psa
For this...
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on October 09, 2010, 01:03:44 AM
Uhh..wow I never thought someone would actually make a psa
For this...

Well, I had the idea forever ago, but I never was good PSA. I then went to the help thread to try to get some help with this, and had a team for a little bit, but Hollow was too busy and I couldn't get the B moves done correctly. I tried working on my own and fell in love with what I've done so I continued and here it is! I'll be putting up a download probably by the end of this weekend. It might have a flaw in the final smash, though.

Well if you release it now BBB could help fix it. OR someone else who can help put SM's move for the FS in the PSA. Also others could help edit the PSA to fit SM more so it goes in your favor.

Quote from: Ct. OctaWeegee Norris on October 09, 2010, 01:23:02 AM
Well if you release it now BBB could help fix it. OR someone else who can help put SM's move for the FS in the PSA. Also others could help edit the PSA to fit SM more so it goes in your favor.

I am happy with how the PSA is now. I've highly edited it and it looks so much cooler now. I just need help with the final smash, where I will post a thread in the help section.


I could try to help considering I can't play
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108


awesome..!!!!!!!

but i don't like her weird hairniss... maybe you could vertex out her crown, and take the jewels, make them her "meat balls" and then make the hair much much more professional when it comes to her pigtails.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 10, 2010, 12:16:46 AM
awesome..!!!!!!!

but i don't like her weird hairniss... maybe you could vertex out her crown, and take the jewels, make them her "meat balls" and then make the hair much much more professional when it comes to her pigtails.

Sorry!

:-[

It was one of my first vertex hacks, and I was still learning.

I'll revamp it when I have the time.