14fanofanime's Hacks

Started by 14fan, October 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:24:47 AM by DjS
SAILOR MOON
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SPECIAL THANKS TO:
KingJigglypuff for helping me with the Down B.
Hollow for helping me with the Side B.
Tuxedo Mask and kwrk85 for the texture.
Tuxedo Mask for moveset ideas, the scepter texture, and the finishing up of the final smash.
BigBadBooya for the wings on Peach.
fighter20brawler10 for requesting new tilts.
Fools_Gil for making that epic video up top.
Lockstin because I kind of took his CSP and made an icon with it.
.Fade and dingoberriz for making the awesome CoN Naruto that inspired me greatly.



Megaman
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SPECIAL THANKS TO:
mew2ds for the moveset planning and the idea of Megaman.
Fliptocat for helping me figure out Ness's throw bone.
KTH for the texture.
Gamma Ridley for the awesome video showcasing moves above.


WOW!

This looks awesome!

:happy:


Why don't you just use my Sailor Moon Vertex/Texture Hack for the screenshots?

Quote from: Tuxedo Mask on October 05, 2010, 11:56:36 PM
WOW!

This looks awesome!

:happy:


Why don't you just use my Sailor Moon Vertex/Texture Hack for the screenshots?

I tried, but it froze my Wii =(

I've been meaning to tell you that. Can you send me it again?

Sweet! This turned out nice!
Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

Seems good, yet it needs to match up to Storm Master Sareena or whatever her name was.

Quote from: Ct. OctaWeegee Norris on October 07, 2010, 02:46:32 AM
Seems good, yet it needs to match up to Storm Master Sareena or whatever her name was.

I'm not competing. Storm Master Sareena was a custom character made by KingJigglypuff from his own ideas. Sailor Moon's attacks are based off of her show.

I also prefer more balanced characters, so I've balanced her a little better than Sareena.

KingJigglypuff himself gave me help with some of these moves.

However, I am hoping that Hollow will still take me up on his offer to do the final smash, so that will definitely be broken =D

Ask BigBadBooya for the FS. He's a legend cause he literally pwns PLAYERS who use his enhanced characters. He already did Sephiroth, Dark Angel Lucario, Groudon Ike and even more super characters. Look at his youtube videos. You'll be looking like this :o by the time you want to PM him.

Quote from: Ct. OctaWeegee Norris on October 07, 2010, 08:12:48 PM
Ask BigBadBooya for the FS. He's a legend cause he literally pwns PLAYERS who use his enhanced characters. He already did Sephiroth, Dark Angel Lucario, Groudon Ike and even more super characters. Look at his youtube videos. You'll be looking like this :o by the time you want to PM him.

Oh I've seen his videos. They are extremely amazing. I would love a final smash from him, but I'm pretty sure he's too busy.

Well PM him. Better to ask and get rejected than to not ask at all. You don't even know if he's just watching something on the PC or something.

Quote from: Ct. OctaWeegee Norris on October 07, 2010, 09:52:04 PM
Well PM him. Better to ask and get rejected than to not ask at all. You don't even know if he's just watching something on the PC or something.

LOL I just PM'd him and then checked back on what you replied.


Guess what 14fanofanime, I was able to get wings on peach and even though the dirt is there, it can only be seen if you zoom in Peache' s body.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on October 08, 2010, 02:13:28 AM
Guess what 14fanofanime, I was able to get wings on peach and even though the dirt is there, it can only be seen if you zoom in Peache' s body.
=D Amazing! What did you do? Would I need to add it into my .PAC file or my MotionEtc file?

Yeah.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on October 08, 2010, 02:51:04 AM
Yeah.

Can you send me it in a PM along with directions on how to insert it into my .pac's?