SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Quote from: Hollow on December 04, 2010, 06:28:28 PM
Quote from: songeflemy on December 04, 2010, 06:25:18 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 04, 2010, 05:39:22 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on December 04, 2010, 05:36:26 PM
So when's it being released?
Also, how's the Shocking Pink model working out? Does it work over the bomb item you're using?

The model worked, but unfortunately the texture didn't really.  Instead of being the proper texture, it was some weird orange, red and black spaz of a texture. 

As for release?  I dunno, about half an hour :P?

2 beautiful PSAs coming out in one day? Awesome!
Did you get mine? ;D

Yep!
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 04, 2010, 06:46:48 PM
>.>
<.<
IT IS HERE!! :happy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3668&Moderated=0

Oh and I shall definitely be downloading Sephiroth soon Hollow ;)  However, I won't be able to play as him until tomorrow T-T
And his too!

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 04, 2010, 06:54:17 PM
You had to release my favorite psa when I have no access to him...it's like waving a wad of cash in front of my face. I will get my revenge, sir!

If no one else offers to record, I can Monday.

Daymn o.O Sorry to hear that.  But if you can make a vid on as soon as you can that would be fantastic ^^

For some reason, it's crashing on me >.>

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Dude, you are a god among men. I've just played it for 5 minutes and I already love it to death.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Fixed my crashing problem! It was those empty BRRES files. Threw some small textures, one-frame animations, and a model called "static" mewtwo released that doesn't look like anything in there, and It's working.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on December 04, 2010, 07:26:12 PM
Fixed my crashing problem! It was those empty BRRES files. Threw some small textures, one-frame animations, and a model called "static" mewtwo released that doesn't look like anything in there, and It's working.
Was it the entry that was crashing? Cause it was for me. It works perfectly on Training.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

When I had the Entry in, it did a silent freeze, but when I removed it, it had the BEEP freeze. I think that's the problem.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on December 04, 2010, 07:26:12 PM
Fixed my crashing problem! It was those empty BRRES files. Threw some small textures, one-frame animations, and a model called "static" mewtwo released that doesn't look like anything in there, and It's working.
Do you think you could send me the fixed files? Or put them in a download file so everyone can use it?
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02


For some reason when I play as Viewtiful Joe, with the new files it works now, but when I face Hollow's Sephiroth as him, it freezes when I select a stage. Does that happen to anyone else?
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

@ForOhFor Error
What happens at stage select?

Im having the same problem as 2DaMax92

@SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Also, is the final smash supposed to be really slow? I tried it out in training an it was really unfitting seeing how fast joe is.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 04, 2010, 10:00:55 PM
@ForOhFor Error
What happens at stage select?

Im having the same problem as 2DaMax92

@SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Also, is the final smash supposed to be really slow? I tried it out in training an it was really unfitting seeing how fast joe is.
Last time it froze at the stage select no matter what. So he fixed the files and it works now. But now we have this new problem with Sephy. And yeah, the final smash is supposed to be slow. It's his Slow and Zoom move.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Nice PSA bro!!! ;D But I'm having the same problem. When Sephiroth and Veiwtiful Joe fight it freezes.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

We're going to look into it when he comes on again, don't worry.