SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47



Hehe, thanks guys ^^

I had a lot of fun making that animation and it wasn't even too difficult.  If the rest of Deadpool's animations are that fun then this project will go pretty smoothly once I get it under way.

Also, I've finally got to work on Shadow's PSA.  So far I've done the AAA combo and the dash attack.


So that's what the new modset is like?

Hmm...I'll definitely need to look into using once finals are over.

Seems like doing animations on Zero will be much easier now based on what I saw.

Though I'm still a bit paranoid about interpolation...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: jokekid on December 15, 2010, 11:46:21 AM
who made that deadpool texture?

ChaotixNinjax.  The link is here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11331
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on December 15, 2010, 05:57:17 PM
So that's what the new modset is like?

Hmm...I'll definitely need to look into using once finals are over.

Seems like doing animations on Zero will be much easier now based on what I saw.

Though I'm still a bit paranoid about interpolation...

Wait, whaddya mean?  Which modset? 


Oh right 4.1.  It's great in my opinion.  It's makes life so much easier for me when doing animations.

LOL for video!
awesome, didnt see it before cuz i couldnt but i just checked it out and dude, GREAT WORK!

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 15, 2010, 07:56:46 PM
Oh right 4.1.  It's great in my opinion.  It's makes life so much easier for me when doing animations.
couldnt say it any better.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601



By the way guys, Shadow is going smoothly.  I've done most of the regular attacks and will be working on Specials soon.  I'll release a tester so that people can tell me what is wrong with it as far as glitches go.  I can't test it myself since for some stupid reason, everytime I'm about to unlock Sonic and face him, the Dolphin emulator freezes.

*Sigh*I f***ing hate Dolphin.  Biggest piece of crap of an emulator EVER


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 19, 2010, 11:30:32 AM
By the way guys, Shadow is going smoothly.  I've done most of the regular attacks and will be working on Specials soon.  I'll release a tester so that people can tell me what is wrong with it as far as glitches go.  I can't test it myself since for some stupid reason, everytime I'm about to unlock Sonic and face him, the Dolphin emulator freezes.

*Sigh*I f***ing hate Dolphin.  Biggest piece of crap of an emulator EVER
Wait... Are you sure GHZ's pac file is right? On that emulator, you need to make sure every file is right, and not corrupt.