SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


LOL I accidently voted for Black Knight, then I though to myself, wait hes awesome. I clearly outsmarted myself XD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Laser Blade, mothafu**as!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



OH GOD ITS LIKE CHOOSING A STARTER POKEMON ALL OVER AGAIN  :oshi:

I voted for Laser Blade thinking it was Zero, but I don't regret voting for Travis.

i voted for the right we needing moar DBZ movesets then just Goku while many other popular animes(sometimes almost 100% unknown animes) char. got alot of movesets for over +2x chars.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Did SDoom even say the winner of this poll was what he was planning on doing next? XD Cuz if it is I might have to revamp Travis sooner than expected.

I'm happy he's in the lead but I'll be happy with pretty much any PSA SDoom decides to do.

Dang it!

I thought Laser Blade was Zero... *Sigh* Whatever... If I could, I would change my vote... Oh well... At least the ideas you had for Travis were good. :P

OMG! Travis is winning, against a DB character....
I think i went to heaven...
or should i call it paradise? XD

Quote from: BeyondYouI'll be happy with pretty much any PSA SDoom decides to do.

This. It's gotten to the point where I think I'd be happy with ANY PSA SDoom decides to make. They're just that good~

Personally, I just want anyone but Roy and Zero... but that's just me since I already have PSAs for them...

but roy wont be melee... it will be a non-cloned roy...
and zero's psa could be much better (not saying it is bad)

Quote from: jokekid on May 03, 2011, 04:06:40 PM
but roy wont be melee... it will be a non-cloned roy...
and zero's psa could be much better (not saying it is bad)

I know that, I'm saying I already have PSAs for Link and Marth. I didn't say they were Roy and Zero PSAs

Travis wins, closely followed by Black Knight.

I honestly wasn't expecting these results, but I'm happy to do them both next ^^