Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1810160 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3000 on: May 29, 2011, 04:01:06 AM »

i think he means for the .rel files for marth over Ike
    anyway we getting a Roy Grin that is not Melee Moveset Based(i can use that moveset until Sasuke moveset will be made AWESOME 2.0!)
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:05:05 AM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3001 on: May 29, 2011, 04:04:31 AM »

No as in there is already a version of the Roy vertex over Ike:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17981

Either way, I'm not doing both.  Marth only,  Final decision.  Don't complain.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3002 on: May 29, 2011, 04:06:29 AM »

that one is that i talking about with .rel files Grin that is not  Vertex but a port

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3003 on: May 29, 2011, 04:07:50 AM »

I was talking about the clone engine that you should make a compatible version but you said your not so I'll leave it at that

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3004 on: May 29, 2011, 04:27:32 AM »

i can maybe try to fix a version just for that .rel (yet again Maybe i port one of Sdo0m´s movesets Grin)

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #3005 on: May 29, 2011, 12:01:34 PM »

*complains*
    Kidding Tongue

ehhhh
    *goes to work on everything except FS for the beta release* XD

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3006 on: May 29, 2011, 04:20:43 PM »

All of your ideas are freaking amazing, and you have made the new Shadow, and a near perfect V. Joe and Cloud. I am sure any that you do would be amazing. I am excited for them all, but I am mostly digging the Travis Touchdown Moveset, Zero, and Roy (SDo0m Style).

-If the Travis can't be done because of file constraints I say take a little while to brainstorm ideas. You proposed moveset is really interesting though, so I hope you don't stray TOO far from that.
    -Zero is in need of an updated PSA. I have played with the current one more, and I do have to say it is indeed great for it's time, but it is definitely dated. I would love to see your take on it.
    -Roy Sdoom Style sounds great, but if it would be dull then do something else that you are more in the mood for.

I do have one small suggestion though, have you SEEN that new Sora? It is [censored] amazing. Would you consider doing a PSA for it? This is not a request, merely a suggestion.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #3007 on: May 29, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »

Sora over Marth is indeed amazing.  Best Sora yet.  I may consider thinking about Sora, though the problem is the fact that he's over Marth.  I don't know too much about Sora or his fighting style, but he looks like the type of character who would have a lot of graphical based moves and Marth isn't too ideal for this.

Excluding his sword glow, Marth only has two external graphic effect models and no articles.  No editable projectiles and very few unique effects. Apart from a large file size limit and portability, Marth doesn't have too much going for him in this case (PSA wise).

Pit is an all round better option for a PSA and as we all know that's already being worked on.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3008 on: May 29, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »

Sora over Marth is indeed amazing.  Best Sora yet.  I may consider thinking about Sora, though the problem is the fact that he's over Marth.  I don't know too much about Sora or his fighting style, but he looks like the type of character who would have a lot of graphical based moves and Marth isn't too ideal for this.

Excluding his sword glow, Marth only has two external graphic effect models and no articles.  No editable projectiles and very few unique effects. Apart from a large file size limit and portability, Marth doesn't have too much going for him in this case (PSA wise).

Pit is an all round better option for a PSA and as we all know that's already being worked on.

Agree, this Sora was awesome.

If you're prefer Pit about PSA, wait the Sora Revamp by Chibikowskie.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3009 on: May 29, 2011, 06:14:13 PM »

Actually, hes not that graphical. Not like Sephiroth but mostly as graphical as Cloud.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Oua0-jJKw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Oua0-jJKw</a>

Sadly, I have no idea what the Specials might be. But at least the Aerials and ground attacks are in the vid.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3010 on: May 29, 2011, 06:32:23 PM »

Honestly for Roy, it's not really surprising according to me to do him only on Marth, those who want to have Roy over Ike, or over an other character can use the Marth rel. And even if I were to find this decision surprising, I wouldn't complain, because you do what you want.

For the next psa you make, I have a Psa that I prefer obviously, but I won't say what psa exactly, because you probably know who he is, and besides, you do the Psa you desire, and progress at your own rhythm. But one thing though, take really your time to do your Psa, and to revamp the movesets if necessary, it is useless to make a Psa that doesn't please you or that you judge having a lack of something. (like a playstyle)

Oh, just a question, for the black knight psa, what do you do with the voices? He will be over Ganondorf, so will you disable the voices of Ganondorf or leave them like this? Because, the black knight has a voice of course, but it's so limited... Or maybe you didn't thought of it? Which I can easily understand. Laugh

Edit: I didn't saw the Dudley update... He seems familiar, but I never heard of him... After all, the recent street fighter I don't really know them, but from what I saw, he will be an original character, it's rare in Brawl to have a puncher only. Laugh
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:38:01 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3011 on: May 29, 2011, 07:33:16 PM »

For Dark Knight the only SFX for him should maybe be the clicking of his sword and the armor as he steps, some quotes, and the attack sounds. Not too much needed for him in that case actually.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3012 on: May 29, 2011, 07:34:44 PM »

Ah, you're talking about sound effects, not voices. Yeah, I suppose for the Black knight the best things we can put for him are sound effects, because his voices are really limited, and besides wouldn't fit for a fight...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3013 on: May 30, 2011, 01:52:22 PM »

I'm back from holiday now so first thing tomorrow I'll get started on the voice pack again

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #3014 on: May 30, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »

lol Sepheroth cant admit that he lost to someone besides cloud XD

Pages:  1 ... 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: