Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788431 times)
Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4035 on: July 15, 2011, 04:52:09 AM »

Damn, I use the Wiimote-Nunchuk combo. Gamecube controller's just too bulky - I can't manuever around the buttons as easily. The Wiimote Nunchuk is much more flexible and hand friendly  Grin.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4036 on: July 15, 2011, 04:56:49 AM »

Spiderman looks alright... but NONE of your psa's come close to the amazing job you did on Burst Sonic.

I look forward to the final smash.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4037 on: July 15, 2011, 04:59:16 AM »

I might use a couple of burst Sonics moves, but I never tried him, because I don't know if he's good or not.

Wit Spiderman, he's like my Favourite SUPERHERO, actually, one of the only Super Heroes I like, so I'm pissed that I can't play as him.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4038 on: July 15, 2011, 05:15:39 AM »

I might use a couple of burst Sonics moves, but I never tried him, because I don't know if he's good or not.

Wit Spiderman, he's like my Favourite SUPERHERO, actually, one of the only Super Heroes I like, so I'm pissed that I can't play as him.
    He's good. Why can't you play as Spidey? D:

Silent, I'll take some tea and scones my good man!

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4039 on: July 15, 2011, 05:17:54 AM »

Spideys GFX interfere with my Triforce Zelda's fx. Plus, I haven't figured out how to replace Zelda's Down-B move so she doesn't transform into Spidey.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4040 on: July 15, 2011, 05:32:08 AM »

Ah. Why don't you change one of the graphics to be able to use Spidey? And maybe ask SDo0m how he stopped Sheik from transforming.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:33:30 AM by xZedkiel » Logged

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4041 on: July 15, 2011, 05:37:26 AM »

It's either mess up Spideys graphics, or Zelda's graphics, and we all know I'm not messing up Zelda. And the Down-B thing's probably really complicated

but lookey here:
    uhh, never mind, the link was acting retarded XD

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 06:14:40 AM by SuperZelda » Logged

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4042 on: July 15, 2011, 06:21:14 AM »

Uh.. Hi there SdoOm... I put all the files in their respective places and replaced the ef_common thing in Common3, but for some reason the psa just wont work.. is there something im missing?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4043 on: July 15, 2011, 06:33:14 AM »

It's either mess up Spideys graphics, or Zelda's graphics, and we all know I'm not messing up Zelda. And the Down-B thing's probably really complicated

but lookey here:
    uhh, never mind, the link was acting retarded XD

to get rid of the transformation, just make a move from scratch in the action tab without using the subactions used in the transformations...

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4044 on: July 15, 2011, 07:08:41 AM »

I... can't... stop... playing... as.... Spider-Man.

I think I got in 4 straight ours of play time yesterday after work. I effin love this moveset+Psa.

I've got the Saturated Spidey, Carnage, Black Suit (I call it black suit... but its the Symbiote), Scarlet Spidey, and the Black/Green one from MvC.

The Beta2 fixed a lot of things and I've really gotten good with the PSA so I don't have a problem keeping up with Brawl Minus anymore. The inclusion of being able to do his web swings again after getting hit was amazing. His Spider-Sense is a bit spammable though. I literally run up to opponents, slide into the Spider-Sense, right before they can hit me... instant combo maker. Its a bit hard to calculate the trajectory though because the time effect wears off by the time they get into the air but you get used to it.

Anyway... PSA looks great. I could only hope for a more flashy final smash though. A 6-7 hit combo doesn't look all that appealing. But its your PSA, and Im gonna use it regardless.

I can't wait for the wall crawling in the next version and new grabs. And you said you were using the up tilt as a filler... so hopefully that gets a good swap too. All in all, this is probably my favorite hack to date.

Best Moment Ever:
    Brawl Minus C.Falcon

vs

vBrawl Spiderman

2 lives for Spidy and 1 for C.Falcon. Spidey loses his  due to high percentages and its 1/1. while Spidy is dying, C.Falcon charges his super fast Falcon Punch with the taunt input before I can respawn. After some seconds of fighting, C.Falcon attempts to punch deh Spider-Manz only to be hit with Spider Sense then F-Smashed for game. I effin love this PSA.

Edit: I use a Game Cube controller thats 5 years old. Its so beat up but it still works like new. The base of the wire coming out of the controller is torn so I taped it up with electrical tape. (It looks really ghetto since it wraps around the middle of the controler hiding the start button) the C-stick pad is worn to hell, the z button is cracked almost in half and the analog stick pad is pretty gone. Its an oldie, but I've used it for so long, I think my hand indention are in it.

Edit 2: Web Zip DOWN would be awesome.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:25:34 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4045 on: July 15, 2011, 12:33:02 PM »

to get rid of the transformation, just make a move from scratch in the action tab without using the subactions used in the transformations...

Wait, its' that easY? WOW I FEEL STUPID. I gave my Triforce Zelda like over a hundred attacks and combos, and I couldn't even figure out how to stop her from transforming!  Mario Facepalm

I think I'll add a charging attack to the Down-B to replace Transform on both Zelda and Sheik then

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #4046 on: July 15, 2011, 04:49:25 PM »

I... can't... stop... playing... as.... Spider-Man.

I think I got in 4 straight ours of play time yesterday after work. I effin love this moveset+Psa.

I've got the Saturated Spidey, Carnage, Black Suit (I call it black suit... but its the Symbiote), Scarlet Spidey, and the Black/Green one from MvC.

The Beta2 fixed a lot of things and I've really gotten good with the PSA so I don't have a problem keeping up with Brawl Minus anymore. The inclusion of being able to do his web swings again after getting hit was amazing. His Spider-Sense is a bit spammable though. I literally run up to opponents, slide into the Spider-Sense, right before they can hit me... instant combo maker. Its a bit hard to calculate the trajectory though because the time effect wears off by the time they get into the air but you get used to it.

Anyway... PSA looks great. I could only hope for a more flashy final smash though. A 6-7 hit combo doesn't look all that appealing. But its your PSA, and Im gonna use it regardless.

I can't wait for the wall crawling in the next version and new grabs. And you said you were using the up tilt as a filler... so hopefully that gets a good swap too. All in all, this is probably my favorite hack to date.

Best Moment Ever:
    Brawl Minus C.Falcon

vs

vBrawl Spiderman

2 lives for Spidy and 1 for C.Falcon. Spidey loses his  due to high percentages and its 1/1. while Spidy is dying, C.Falcon charges his super fast Falcon Punch with the taunt input before I can respawn. After some seconds of fighting, C.Falcon attempts to punch deh Spider-Manz only to be hit with Spider Sense then F-Smashed for game. I effin love this PSA.

Edit: I use a Game Cube controller thats 5 years old. Its so beat up but it still works like new. The base of the wire coming out of the controller is torn so I taped it up with electrical tape. (It looks really ghetto since it wraps around the middle of the controler hiding the start button) the C-stick pad is worn to hell, the z button is cracked almost in half and the analog stick pad is pretty gone. Its an oldie, but I've used it for so long, I think my hand indention are in it.

Edit 2: Web Zip DOWN would be awesome.

I don't really know why I didn't reply to this before but here goes:

1) I'm fixing the Spider Sense next release so it's an actual counter rather than what it is now.  I'm not entirely sure if I'll keep it as a dodge or make it into an actual attack though.

2) I'll definitely do a downward (well, more down forward) version of the Side B.  It will enhance is moveset quite a bit. 

3) I personally think Crawler Assault could look quite badass.  I could do it as one whole animation to make it overall look better.  I've barely increased Sheik's FitSheikMotionEtc.pac at all with Spidey, so there will probably be space.  And besides, my combo moves usually end up looking awesome.  Viewtiful Joe FS and Cloud Omnislash V5?  *gets shot for arrogance*

4) The Wall Crawl probably won't come to the absolute final release when literally everything else is done.  And even then, it's only a "maybe".  It just doesn't want to work how I tell it to T-T

5) I'm super glad that you're getting into him more now ^^  I always like for my movesets to have a bit of depth to their playstyle so that there is a learning curve and as a result players fell more rewarded upon getting better with them. 

This is actually probably the main reason I revamped mastaklo's Shadow.  Not only did it feel dated, but the moveset had lost some of the depth that it had in V0.8.  The hack is so easy to use that anyone can be good with him straight off the bat.  There's nothing really satisfying about "mastering".  Sure, one could get a fake sense of satisfaction by spamming their opponent into submission with the OPed as hell F Air; but it can't quite replicate the true sense of satisfaction you get when you use your wicked cunning and timing to execute a good combo.
    [/rant]

Apologies for not making any updates today.  Wasn't feeling too inspired and I was out and about.  I also tried to make my next hack review, but my stupid Dazzle decided that it was going to be the most retarded piece of ass ever.

Peace out.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4047 on: July 15, 2011, 04:52:37 PM »

SDo0m, may I suggest making his N-B be able to go diagonal up and forward instead of just diagonal down in the air?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #4048 on: July 15, 2011, 04:54:07 PM »

SDo0m, may I suggest making his N-B be able to go diagonal up and forward instead of just diagonal down in the air?

Why?  That doesn't really make sense.  No projectile goes up except (barring controllable projectiles).  Not to mention that Sheik shoots her needles down and in MvC in the air he shoots his web ball down.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4049 on: July 15, 2011, 04:57:18 PM »

Why?  That doesn't really make sense.  No projectile goes up except (barring controllable projectiles).  Not to mention that Sheik shoots her needles down and in MvC in the air he shoots his web ball down.
    Yes, you're right, but I was just linking Spiderman's moves so it can do more combos. Idk, but are you and DO still going to give N-B a charge?

Pages:  1 ... 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: