Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788286 times)
lYIaXeD OuT
Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4050 on: July 15, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »

Hey SDo0m, did you purposely make it so spiderman's spidey sense could activate when he is next to an enemy? (like touching distance)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4051 on: July 16, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »

I was actually thinking of suggesting the web ball be aim-able. The charge time takes long enough to aim it so it wouldn't hurt.

Also, Web-Zip down... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease D: I downloaded a crap ton of city-esque stages to get that Spider-Man feel to it when I play, but his air time is sometimes to much. He kinda floats and he doesn't fall very fast. Neither are bad things, but some times you kinda wanna hit the ground faster.

Also, I don't know if you did it on purpose, but you can Web-Zip up/diagonal and extend the distance VERY far if you cancel it with attacks at the right moment. Going up, you can fly off screen with the web-zip upwards if done right. Otherwise, you stop short of the top of the screen. Not a bad thing, I just didn't know if anyone else had noticed or if it was made that way on purpose.

And as far as Spidey-Sense goes... A dodge would be fine. But juuuuuuuuust a bit more duration on the time limit to dodge. Somewhere around Marths. Mainly because as it is now, you literally have to be in someone's face to get it to work or you're open for a long time. If you change it to be reactionary based on BEING hit (or about to be hit...) then I think the time should last just a bit longer.

PS: Yes, Joe's final smash is very pretty... but its damn hard to hit someone with. If you ever revisit that, could you make it home in like Links? That range is crazy small. Granted its an instant kill I believe... but still.

Edit:
    I keep forgetting to ask... grabs and up tilt... getting up animations... all the stuff thats still Sheik's

What are your plans for those?
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:53:27 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4052 on: July 16, 2011, 12:14:46 PM »

I was actually thinking of suggesting the web ball be aim-able. The charge time takes long enough to aim it so it wouldn't hurt.

Not too sure about this.  It's mainly laziness that is stopping me.  On the ground I may make it so that it can be tilted up-forward, but in the air it will only go straight down.

Also, Web-Zip down... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease D: I downloaded a crap ton of city-esque stages to get that Spider-Man feel to it when I play, but his air time is sometimes to much. He kinda floats and he doesn't fall very fast. Neither are bad things, but some times you kinda wanna hit the ground faster.

Definitely bro Wink

Also, I don't know if you did it on purpose, but you can Web-Zip up/diagonal and extend the distance VERY far if you cancel it with attacks at the right moment. Going up, you can fly off screen with the web-zip upwards if done right. Otherwise, you stop short of the top of the screen. Not a bad thing, I just didn't know if anyone else had noticed or if it was made that way on purpose.

I had noticed this early on too, especially when tilting it up.  I didn't do it on purpose, but I decided not to edit it as it's a great way for Spidey to quickly reach the top of the screen if he wants to star KO at a high %

Edit:
    I keep forgetting to ask... grabs and up tilt... getting up animations... all the stuff thats still Sheik's

What are your plans for those?

U Tilt and U Throw I still don't know. 

His F Throw will be his standard throw for MvC (where he lifts the foe above his head then throws them forward)

His B Throw will be the Web Throw

His D Throw will be basically the Ultimate Web Throw (in animation not power of course, though it will be his strongest throw)

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #4053 on: July 16, 2011, 01:42:13 PM »

<_< >_> Captain Falcon+Viewtful Joe makes an epic team...
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iem_f6-07w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iem_f6-07w</a>

Can't believe I had never tried them in a team before though... Its really fun to do XD

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4054 on: July 16, 2011, 02:02:19 PM »

His up throw could be maybe a flip kick... or another web throw upward.

Also, is it possible to make the web ball... an actual projectile.  So that it could be reflected?

The Down B air could only be better if you made it able to be turned in the air. Like how if you flip left (while facing right) in the air and press b. If done right Spidy will turn left and shoot the ball. If he could do that with his down b air, that'd be great.

But yeah... awesome you're gonna put web zip down in. Cause yes, after star killing, I'd like to be able to get back to the board before the opponent comes back. -_-

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4055 on: July 16, 2011, 02:13:01 PM »

His up throw could be maybe a flip kick... or another web throw upward.

I must refrain from doing too many web based moves.  They eat through Sheik's file size because they use LOADS of graphics.  It will probably be the flip kick.

Also, is it possible to make the web ball... an actual projectile.  So that it could be reflected?

Nope.  If it was, I would have done that in the first place.  I was initially using Sheik's needle, but there were loads of annoying problems with it that I just decided to go with with the ThrowN projectile.

The Down B air could only be better if you made it able to be turned in the air. Like how if you flip left (while facing right) in the air and press b. If done right Spidy will turn left and shoot the ball. If he could do that with his down b air, that'd be great.

Wait, are you talking about his Down B or his Web Ball?  I'm rather confused.  Either way, it's not happening. 

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4056 on: July 16, 2011, 02:20:28 PM »

for what i read zelda and shiek share the filesize is that true? and does that mean zelda could use shiek webs to webswing?  it would be so good to have two spider psas over zelda/shiek but one being the this one and the other something like original spider man psa instead of mvsc3 related xD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4057 on: July 16, 2011, 02:23:33 PM »

for what i read zelda and shiek share the filesize is that true? and does that mean zelda could use shiek webs to webswing?  it would be so good to have two spider psas over zelda/shiek but one being the this one and the other something like original spider man psa instead of mvsc3 related xD

File size and articles don't relate to each other AT ALL.  And no, I'm not making anything over Zelda.  Dammit how many times have I said that I DON'T DO PORTS.  In order for it to make sense, you'd have to port a model over Zelda. 

I'm not making the damn symbiote.  I'm not making Venom or Carnage.  I'm not doing any crap with Zelda.  Sheesh.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4058 on: July 16, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »

Have you ever played with fox/falco/wolf and shot their blaster. It shoots in the direction they are facing. (this is common sense)

But if (in the air) you tap the opposite direction and THEN press the blaster button, they will shoot in the opposite direction they were facing when you jumped.

Not :run/slide/pivot turn/jump/shoot:

Not that at all...

But being IN the air already and shooting in different directions from the way you're facing.

Spidey faces right. He shoots a web ball right. But if you tap left (without activating the side b air) and then press b, he'll shoot a web ball to the left when he was originally facing the right side.

this is what I'm talking about. (Hopefully you get it cause its hard to explain without a video.)

So what I'm asking is the ability to do his down b (the web swing) in the air and be able to turn it. Because you happen to be facing left when you want to swing right...

And as it stands now, if I want to swing left, but I was facing right when I went airborn, then I gotta use the web ball (basically what I explained above) to turn in mid air THEN do the down b swing.

As complicated as all that sounds... its pretty simple to do in game.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4059 on: July 16, 2011, 02:45:45 PM »

I have an idea for Up throw, like Falco's throw, he'd throw them up but more at a diagonal angle (around 60 degrees, not 45 >.>) and fire two web shots. One from each hand in succession.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 02:46:38 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4060 on: July 16, 2011, 02:49:17 PM »

SDoom I know I'm off topic and stuff but um what happen to making Dudley just want to know

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4061 on: July 16, 2011, 02:51:39 PM »

SDoom I know I'm off topic and stuff but um what happen to making Dudley just want to know

He's been set back in the PSA queue XD  Technically, he should be the moveset I make 2nd last. 

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4062 on: July 16, 2011, 02:53:29 PM »

I have an idea for Up throw, like Falco's throw, he'd throw them up but more at a diagonal angle (around 60 degrees, not 45 >.>) and fire two web shots. One from each hand in succession.

He said he's gonna cut the use of the web graphics because they use to much file size.

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4063 on: July 16, 2011, 03:12:03 PM »

He's been set back in the PSA queue XD  Technically, he should be the moveset I make 2nd last. 
    ok that's cool

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4064 on: July 16, 2011, 03:55:39 PM »

He said he's gonna cut the use of the web graphics because they use to much file size.

Aww D: okay.. sadface..

Pages:  1 ... 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: