SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on July 19, 2011, 05:57:22 PM
Speaking of Dudley, I mentioned this before, would anyone be looking for recolors?
You could do some of his alt costumes from SSF4
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on July 20, 2011, 04:59:56 AM
wut? lol
Lol work in progress. Im actually almost done, I'll release tomorrow afternoon.
Its up.

why no spider man 2099 recolour im looking forward to that  i saw like 20 pages ago some previes of his 2099 costume but it wasnt released :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 20, 2011, 11:15:54 AM #4190 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:19:32 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2011, 11:09:59 AM
why no spider man 2099 recolour im looking forward to that  i saw like 20 pages ago some previes of his 2099 costume but it wasnt released :S

Why are you complaining here in the PSA topic?  Is it that difficult to actually discuss the PSA?  Since most of the discussion involving Spidey here has been about retextures.  Seriously, if you want to talk about retextures, go dig up my vertex request topic.

Does 2099 really matter when there's a whole bunch of other costumes and re-colors? Anyways is Maximum Spider going well?

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 20, 2011, 11:37:02 AM
Does 2099 really matter when there's a whole bunch of other costumes and re-colors? Anyways is Maximum Spider going well?

Haven't started it.  Been working on throws and have only got one done XD  And yeah I'd take Spidey 2099, a genuine, official version of Spidey, over recolours anyday.

True, same here, but recolers would just be like a temporary thing.

Personally I never liked 2099 Spidey... No real reason as to why... Just not interested in it.

My new favorite costume for this hack is (in this order) Alex Ross (My two favorite colors is Red/Black) Deadpool (Favorite Marvel Character is Deadpool and... Red and Black) Symbiote (Black suit Spidey ftw) Scarlet (Dunno why I've always liked this one) Normal + Saturated (bright colors xD ) Carnage (cause you can't have the black suit without Carnage)


Only Spidey I really wish was out is Noir (I spell that right?) Because thats Spiderman + Batman IMO and that = Badace


============

On Topic:

Which grab did you do? And what is it?



============

edit:

Something I'm constantly forgetting to bring up...

when he is hurt/hit, Spidey's face kinda slides off and there is a large hold where his face should be. Its gone after he's out of his hurt animation though.

Also, when you compare V.Joe's VFX to Spidey's Spider-Sense, V.Joe got the short end of the stick. All he has to do is get hit and he slows everyone down... Joe has to go through a painfully long startup time with a small hit box to do the same thing...

Its also why I suggested shortening the time that everyone is slowed down to only long enough for spiderman to finish his dodge animation.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 20, 2011, 12:47:38 PM
Something I'm constantly forgetting to bring up...

when he is hurt/hit, Spidey's face kinda slides off and there is a large hold where his face should be. Its gone after he's out of his hurt animation though.

Also, when you compare V.Joe's VFX to Spidey's Spider-Sense, V.Joe got the short end of the stick. All he has to do is get hit and he slows everyone down... Joe has to go through a painfully long startup time with a small hit box to do the same thing...

Its also why I suggested shortening the time that everyone is slowed down to only long enough for spiderman to finish his dodge animation.

1) Nothing I can do about that.  It's a glitch with the model.  Most likely because of StarWaffle forgetting to do something with Sheik's hurt face or something.

2) I am shortening the duration.  Another thing that I'm doing is I'm extended that time slightly where he's just looking forward at the screen.  This is so that you can choose whether you want to go forward or back when the counter happens (by default it will go back).  Obviously, just press forward and he will go forward instead of back in the dodge.

Thats... beyond badace...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

spidey almost  at 800 downloads xD
will spidey use web/(altered shiek chain) for his grab? or it will be like now where he grabs with his hands?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, so there is no charged web ball?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.