SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

why hasnt.... why havent u ppl just stopped alreADY, it was a tot off-topic question and made no real sense at all... and u are only making it worse by continueing (lol, bad spelled...)...

anyway, cant wait to see some new animations...


edit: ninja'd by the thread owner... i feel stupid...

@SDoom:
You saw this coming...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: jokekid on August 07, 2011, 08:04:16 PM
why hasnt.... why havent u ppl just stopped alreADY, it was a tot off-topic question and made no real sense at all... and u are only making it worse by continueing (lol, bad spelled...)...

anyway, cant wait to see some new animations...


edit: ninja'd by the thread owner... i feel stupid...

Off topic is fun ^-^  Honestly, it's gotten to the point now where it really doesn't matter.  As long as there isn't drama and pointless arguments or annoying questions it's all good.  Beyond's topic has off topic stuff all the time XD

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 07, 2011, 08:10:23 PM
Off topic is fun ^-^  Honestly, it's gotten to the point now where it really doesn't matter.  As long as there isn't drama and pointless arguments or annoying questions it's all good.  Beyond's topic has off topic stuff all the time XD

lol, just found that funny...

Hey, I was finally giving Burst Sonic a try (minus version), and it kept freezing. Specifically when doing the upB, but I think one other time at random as well. Did I just download a buggy version (I had it for a while and only just got around to trying it)?

Anyway you know when/what you're working on next?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 08, 2011, 11:09:33 AM
Hey, I was finally giving Burst Sonic a try (minus version), and it kept freezing. Specifically when doing the upB, but I think one other time at random as well. Did I just download a buggy version (I had it for a while and only just got around to trying it)?

Anyway you know when/what you're working on next?

It froze for me on Up B and randomly too O:

And I believe that after Spidey, he was gonna take a shot at Zero.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 08, 2011, 11:09:33 AM
Hey, I was finally giving Burst Sonic a try (minus version), and it kept freezing. Specifically when doing the upB, but I think one other time at random as well. Did I just download a buggy version (I had it for a while and only just got around to trying it)?

Anyway you know when/what you're working on next?

That problem has been around for a while.  It seems to just occur with some and not others.  I have no problems with it whatsoever.  Try not using any costume files.

As for what I've been doing, well I've just been doing a few things for P:M.  Made a couple of animations basically.  Here's a vid of me playing (new animations are Sonic's run and Lucario's ninja warp Down B).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0ztSiSg94

OMG please tell me you know when these updates and new stuff is getting released x_x

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 08, 2011, 12:22:56 PM
OMG please tell me you know when these updates and new stuff is getting released x_x

There's an on-going joke amongst the team in which whenever somebody asks about release or updates, another hour is added onto development time :P

that looks awesome :D
Sonic´s run your´s project: m  is better then Burst sonic´s i will say :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 08, 2011, 12:54:27 PM
that looks awesome :D
Sonic´s run your´s project: m  is better then Burst sonic´s i will say :D

Thanks ^^  I based it more upon his running animation in Sonic Colours (where he has his hands open).  Burst Sonic's was more based on Unleashed's running animation.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 08, 2011, 12:45:37 PM
There's an on-going joke amongst the team in which whenever somebody asks about release or updates, another hour is added onto development time :P
Oh damn o.o Nvm, I want that Lucario though.. Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku!

Oh and your Hitler's Reaction to UMvC3 made me lol. XD

i think i am the one who wanted that Lucario most needing his system for afew movesets :D
but as i said before i will wait to Project: M is done with him (if not Sdo0m will help me abit with that for Goku/Gotenks  :af2: then v1 of Goku or beta of Gotenks is done )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Congratulations!
It's quite a feat to get accepted in the PMBR while explicitly stating you're not interested in competitive play, ad when they were only looking for playtesters and ASM coders. I bet your Vjoe and Spiderman really impressed them ;)

Nice job on Sonic's run animation, but I couldn't find Lucario's new Down B in the video... I don't doubt that it's much better than the stupid old one, though. Does it have a Super version yet ? I saw a stronger version of his Side B in the latest vids, but no sign of a super counter... Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu would be hilariously awesome.

BTW, I couldn't help noticing that you roll a lot, but you should get rid of that habit, as rolling is extremely punishable in P:M... Before P:M, rolling used to be my primary way of moving, but then getting Knee'd every single time quickly taught me better. You want to wavedash, run or dashdance, unless you absolutely need invincibility frames.

Quote from: Plak on August 08, 2011, 01:59:40 PM
Congratulations!
It's quite a feat to get accepted in the PMBR while explicitly stating you're not interested in competitive play, ad when they were only looking for playtesters and ASM coders. I bet your Vjoe and Spiderman really impressed them ;)

Nice job on Sonic's run animation, but I couldn't find Lucario's new Down B in the video... I don't doubt that it's much better than the stupid old one, though. Does it have a Super version yet ? I saw a stronger version of his Side B in the latest vids, but no sign of a super counter... Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu would be hilariously awesome.

BTW, I couldn't help noticing that you roll a lot, but you should get rid of that habit, as rolling is extremely punishable in P:M... Before P:M, rolling used to be my primary way of moving, but then getting Knee'd every single time quickly taught me better. You want to wavedash, run or dashdance, unless you absolutely need invincibility frames.

The Down B has been changed to this ninja dash.  It has invulnerability frames to allow Lucario to pass through attacks and more notably projectiles, overall helping his approach.  You can also interrupt it part way through with any move EXCEPT the Down B again (which you can't do again until the very end of the animation).

It will have a "super" version, but I won't say what it will do yet.

I start using it at around here, and do it a few times afterwards until I die:

http://youtu.be/su0ztSiSg94?t=5m36s


And thank you for the advice.  Though it'll be quite hard for me to adjust.  I still play P:M a lot like how I play Brawl (which is the main version of Smash that I've been playing as I've been playing it extremely frequently for the past 3 years), and I roll frequently in Brawl.  Though I am slowly but surely getting there with stuff like SHFFLing, Wavedashing and Moonwalking.