SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

question:

Is his pink sphere the aura sphere article, or GFX?

I ask this because i don't want Kid Buu in my brawl, but i love this moveset for Lucario, so i may  just change the texture of the sphere

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 15, 2011, 02:31:42 AMquestion: Is his pink sphere the aura sphere article, or GFX? I ask this because i don't want Kid Buu in my brawl, but i love this moveset for Lucario, so i may  just change the texture of the sphere
Nope, it's my GFX I made. =D

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 15, 2011, 02:31:42 AM
question:

Is his pink sphere the aura sphere article, or GFX?

I ask this because i don't want Kid Buu in my brawl, but i love this moveset for Lucario, so i may  just change the texture of the sphere

Well, if you wanted to use this moveset with regular Lucario costumes, you could recolour all the pink graphic textures in the FitLucario.pac and make them blue if you wanted.



Looks like one of the best so far! (poor Viewtiful Joe)

Neva been A dragon ball fan but I want this so much <>..,..,..<>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 15, 2011, 10:46:33 PM #5347 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:05:44 PM by _Data_Drain_
As much as I... Well, don't hate DBZ, but I do get annoyed with the fanbase... *Ahem* anyway... AND wanting a good Mewtwo in the Lucario slot...

This still looks like an interesting PSA, if there ever comes a time when I can use both, I would most likely.

It seems like you can actually use him in a aggressive way, but not be completely hindered by vBrawl's physics. You might even be able to bait and punish using combos, and cancels, making him a very unique character...

The only one close to that was Meta Knight, but even he was better for camping... So Kid Buu might have a truly distinct play style, lets just hope I'm right about that not needing to camp thing with him.
XD


October 15, 2011, 11:57:51 PM #5349 Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:01:55 AM by lYIaXeD OuT
Wow, that was smexy. When you see it play it all comes together niceley. Love that final smash :[)

btw, you're wrong, mw3 will be better  :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

All I have to say is...  :happy:. But I want to ask. Why tapping for N-B? I know it take's some skill, but how about the certain people that can't tap that fast? Ya' know? But yeah, once again...   :happy:

So not sure if this is a good time to ask but
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


October 16, 2011, 08:31:39 AM #5353 Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:16:19 AM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Batman on October 16, 2011, 03:14:50 AM
All I have to say is...  :happy:. But I want to ask. Why tapping for N-B? I know it take's some skill, but how about the certain people that can't tap that fast? Ya' know? But yeah, once again...   :happy:

Sucks to them then, because it's really easy to do.  It's to allow a sense of control and flexibility to the move overall.  You feel more involved if you're manually charging the move yourself.

Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 16, 2011, 06:22:06 AM
So not sure if this is a good time to ask but
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pretty nice!  Shame the texture is mirrored though.  I wonder if there's a way to unmirror it...

I can unmirror the texture if you'd like.
Speaking of "texture" today I hope I can finish your SDo0m Viewtiful Joe. I've been meaning to give it you and finish it.
I'll try to finish my homework early enough. It's 9:52 AM here.(EST)