SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I don't use Project M, so I don't know what that ROB is like... but ROB pretty much sucks anyway :3 Bomberman's rocket just feels like it doesn't go far enough, and using it to recover is a pain.

And with the bombs, ah... that sucks. That makes the character immensely harder to work with, huh.

Post Merge: June 11, 2012, 10:43:15 PM

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 11, 2012, 10:28:46 PM
LOL The Spirit of Brawl. So funny. If that was the spirit of Brawl, then Brawl would be broken. Oh wait...

In a less trollish tone, most users don't use Final Smashes in general since the default ones are ridiculously unbalanced, and the Pity system doesn't change it's conditions when the rules do. Also the Smash Ball is flawed. Rather have a super meter or an EX meter like Dissidia.
I tend to disagree with everything you just said. Yeah the Final Smashes aren't perfectly balanced, but Brawl is supposed to be a beat-em up with everything you got game. I know competitive players axe items and smashes, but many of us keep them on because it adds to the fun. [censored] banning items and stages, play with everything. Plus, the fight for the Smash Ball itself is fun.


robs recovery is great to me i dont see what is bad about it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 11, 2012, 10:44:04 PM
robs recovery is great to me i dont see what is bad about it
We were talking about Project M's ROB. It's apparently different.


To each his own I guess.

I personally like tweaking the items so that they are balanced for my own use(And soon PM's).

Stages too.

Don't be too discouraged if you hit a snag on development. A vital part of PSAing is finding the best way to work around it or squashing bugs. You can call on the PM crew for help if you need it(like I did for Mega Man, you'll see what I mean soon).

ROB's PM recovery is different from his Brawl recovery.

>.>
Texturing Deadpool's neck is a big [censored].
20 min. used up trying to find and texture it!
Just had to say that...

Exporting the .dae and using UVW wrap can help with that.

I say it's the Spirit of Brawl mostly because Sakurai put everything in the game for them to be used. It wouldn't be there if it wasn't meant to be used.


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 11, 2012, 10:57:58 PM
Exporting the .dae and using UVW wrap can help with that.
If you're talking to me, it's too late now, but thanks for the heads up tip.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 11, 2012, 10:55:23 PM
>.>
Texturing Deadpool's neck is a big [censored].
20 min. used up trying to find and texture it!
Just had to say that...
I just look at the model in Brawl Box closely, find certain patterns in the pixels, and then find it on the texture itself. x.x It's kinda hard but it's easier for me. Send it over so I can see it ^.^

Quote from: Albafika on June 11, 2012, 09:09:53 PM
Ugh... Is it just me, or are these really the most worthless things to PSA, and normally, the most annoying things to PSA, as well?

I'd have to say speak for yourself on that one. Final Smashes are very important to me as I never play without them anymore. It's too boring without them. I love Bomberman but if he doesn't get a FS soon then I'll have to put Luigi back in :/



Petey is his too? I downloaded that and love it too but it's also incomplete.


Petey isn't mine, but it's something I considered revamping because of the potential.  However it never really got off the ground.  It's something small I was considering.

I absolutely love the idea of using Petey, but the one over Wario is a bit wonky as is.


There's a complete Petey over Wario that works fairly well.